Page 13 of 239 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal page 13

SheGlowsPale is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Seriously, your energy andpersonality is so fantastic and motivating!

And wow, what a difference 15lbs can make!!! You keep going like this you will be in that loin cloth way faster then you think!

Keep it up, you are doing amazing!
    The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

tbow is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twofishees View Post
    Hey my little Grok Star! Wifey on board! I am so proud of you!! Keep up the good work--and I can't WAIT to see you in that loin cloth!
    Welcome to the forum! I love that your support and encouragement just shine. There is *so* much that I do that is a success, and a lot more fun, b/c of the support and encouragement (and loving mockery, b/c we're like that) of my husband. Life, as a team effort, is so much better, isn't it? (Of course, you know he's eyeing cuts of that deerskin, now, just for you. You're just going to have to start a journal, too! )
    ~ Loving the good life, built the way we want it. ~

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member

HEIGHT: 6' 2"

START WEIGHT: 278 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 260 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 195 lbs

PRIMAL START DATE: 6 August 2010

WEIGHT LOST TO DATE: 18 Lbs

TOTAL DAYS BEING PRIMAL: 19

MEDICAL ISSUES:

TYPE 2 Diabetes, Over Weight (DUH! LOL), PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Sleep Apnea, Severe Insomnia

Blood Sugar Level (Start): 230-250

Blood Sugar Level (Current): 90

Blood Sugar Level (Goal Range): 80-90

BREAKFAST:

This morning I am fasting and just having water.

LUNCH: I will make stuffed Tomatoes with ground beef and and an egg and avocado!!! Yum!

DINNER: Tonight I will be experimenting with a new homemade pizza. No dough but a replacement that will be healthy, primal AND you can eat it like a normal pizza! I will let you know how it turns out and if it does..... will share the recipe and how-to! But it will have PLENTY of animal on it, veggies and sauce!

SNACKS: Today I am going to hold off with snacking. Something inside me today says to make it a lighter day.

SUPPLEMENTS: 3600mg Fish Oil Capsules

ACTIVITIES:

Going on a "Huntng and gathering" walk to the grocery store to pick up just a couple of veggies and maybe a meat.

Primal Wall Pushups (50)

Primal Wall Squats: (50)

Primal Walk: (1 miles)

MOOD:

I can't convey enough how HAPPY I have been feeling. Since becoming Primal, I find myself less Aggro and genuinely find the great things in life around me. They say, stop and smell the roses..... I say stop and soak up the world! There is a lot of beauty and color to be found in such a grey world if one just truly looks around. I lost another 3 lbs!!!!!!! I know my inner Hard Grok body won't happen over night but it is getting closer to the surface each and every day. I am also aware that there will be times when I plateau..... but that is ok.... the fat me (outer shell) will find the enviable end to its existence.... but I tell the fat me this... don't fight.... you'll (the fat shell of me) only die tired! hahahaha

1. EAT LOTS OF PLANTS

As you can see from what I am going to eat today.... got that covered!!!

MOVE AROUND AT A SLOW PACE

Walk to the store and some basic primal workout stuff to get the blood pumpin' to the muscles. I think my muscles are realizing they are screwed soon because they know I am about to go hard and heavy soon on getting them in better shape! Woot!

3. LIFT HEAVY THINGS

Yep! I lift my heavy ass every day but on top of that I have heavy boxes to move from storage to the side of the house.

4. RUN FAST EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE

As of right now, I would say no because I am building up to the running. Although I did some this past weekend, I want to ensure I do not give myself chin splints. But again, I am building up to it!

5. GET LOTS OF SLEEP

Ya know.... I believe I got some sleep last night... maybe 7 hours! Not full blown out like a light sleep but restful and I feel pretty darn good today!

6. PLAY

I think I might try and get my wifey and I to play tag..... chasing each other around for awhile. That and I have some lawn games that I can break out for us to play later in the early evening when it is cooler.

7. GET SOME SUNLIGHT EVERYDAY

Soaking it up this morning and throughout different times of the day!

8. AVOID TRAUMA

Without a doubt! Trauma AND Drama! LOL

9. AVOID POISONOUS THINGS

YES! Easier DONE than said! hahaha I love reverse thinking!

10. USE YOUR MIND

Big time! I am letting my creative mind loose today!

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:

I am so excited for my doctor's appointment on September 1st.... that is when they wanted to prescribe me insulin... with the way I am going.... I won't give them the satisfaction because I will have made the choice to change for the better on my own rather than except the fate in which they diagnosed and I REFUSE to accept their sentence..... medication. Conventional Thinking is not only being challenged.... I AM PUTTING IT DOWN LIKE THE MANGY ANIMAL IT IS!

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT:

Here is a quote I made up in my sleep..... "At birth, we came into this world crying.... when my time comes to leave it..... I will be laughing!"

COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH: 346 DAYS

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    You make me smile so big! Congrats on the weightloss... more so congrats on the happiness! I am grateful you have found this haven, and I am grateful you are part of mine! Rock on grok star!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    OH MY GOD!
    This journal will have the most exclamation marks ever!
    Like, ALL of them!

I love your use of !!!!! TFG... I think thats why we clicked! because ! and are my FAVES! <3 (oh and that too )

Manda
    Live Like No One Else

Thank you so much! And here are some extra exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha The wifey just joined me on my walk to hunt and gather food from the grocery store. We hunted Oinkasaurus (Pork Ribs), Micro-raptor (Chicken) and Fishikus Yumicus (Wild Mahi Mahi) and gathered veggies (eggplant, yellow squash, cauliflower, onions) as well as picked up other items we needed. All in all about 40 lbs of stuff total and I carried 80% of it. When walking back with that weight, I did some bicep curls and worked my shoulders..... hey.... get the exercise when you can and how you can, right? The sun is already VERY hot today but it was nice to get out in it, walk, get exercise and most of all.... hang with my wifey!

The VA just called me and said I had an appointment at 11am today.... Opps! However, they are willing to change the appt to 1pm! I requested a new blood panel to be done at the beginning of next week and they said yes! I wanted it because my last one was very bad and after being Primal for 19 days (as of today) I can't wait to see what my "numbers" are now! Oh yeah..... I am looking forward to seeing their faces today when I walk in, leaner, meaner (in a nice way) and MOTIVATED! I plan to walk in with a smile and ask, "So.... what's the problem?" Mmmmuuuhahahahahahahah!!!!! (Insert Happy Grok Dance Here)

rozska is offline Senior Member
    Keep it going! I love reading your posts. They make me smile. And the exclamation!marks!are!awesome!
    If I don't live my dream, who will?

WHAT HAPPENED!? I wanna know I wanna know *bounces like an impatient child* PLEASE!!!
    Live Like No One Else