Page 12 of 239 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal page 12

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWFUNGUY View Post
    OH this can be fun and get it coordinated ok. I love to cook! OH!!!!!!!! I just came up with my chef name for this... hahahaha THE PRIMAL WAY GOURMET!!!! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL! you crack me up... If I could get my bro to go primal he and I would so do a cooking show--we are like THE BEST cooks when you put us in the same house, but when we are separated it is like we lose our super strength or something LOL... We would be THE PRIMAL SIBLINGS... Lame but SWEET! all at the same time
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    The Primal Siblings! OMG that is soooo awesome! Not lame in the least! Woot! We can take over the Food Network! hahahah we will come up with our own full line-up!

The Primal Way Gourmet
    The Primal Siblings

Oh yeah, Emeril, Mario and Bobby Flay.... do you hear that? The sound of retirement right around the corner! hahaha

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    LMAO love it! I WISH the food network had more primal meals!

Same here!!!

tbow is offline Member
    Just found your journal, and am all caught up - what a wonderful job you're doing. Way to Grok! Love your attitude - it lightens the load, doesn't it, to look at things and find a way to enjoy them. LOVED the lyrics - we mangle lyrics here at the house all the time, but you are a master. I am awed.

An aside, hey, mandabear, did you ever watch the Wonder Twins (Zan and Jaya, I think their names are)? I thought of that when you brought up your sibling show - "Primal Twin Powers, Activate! Form of: olive oil! Form of: almond meal!" And then, *KAPOW*, a healthy primal meal appears in the kitchen.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your journey. I look forward to hearing more, as you go along, and have every faith that you will do well and find a fit life suits you beautifully.
    ~ Loving the good life, built the way we want it. ~

Thanks so much! I have had more energy in the last almost 3 weeks than the past 10 years!

HHhhahahahaha I love the Primal Wonder Twin powers! hahahaha

Thank you again for the wonderful support!

twofishees is offline Junior Member
    Hey my little Grok Star! Wifey on board! I am so proud of you!! Keep up the good work--and I can't WAIT to see you in that loin cloth!

LMFAO!

Thats awesome Tbow(FYI A certain qb of that name is playing for my fave team now so I might have to befriend you fyi)

Yes-it is just like that... i throw a bit of almond meal he tosses some olive oil and the magic commences... its nuts!

I am stoked to be your friend on Skype now too TFG! *dances* OKay now I really need sleep haha
    Live Like No One Else

Quote Originally Posted by twofishees View Post
    Hey my little Grok Star! Wifey on board! I am so proud of you!! Keep up the good work--and I can't WAIT to see you in that loin cloth!
    WELCOME!!! So glad you joined! TFG only has awesomely cool things to say about you! You rock for being supportive, too many grokstars have come to the realization that this is something they can't share, and I am glad you are not one of them! WOO!
    Live Like No One Else

PrimalCon New York
    Oh yeah! Twofishees is very supportive and she is now jjuuuussttttt starting to look into the whole Primal thing! LOL Hey twofishees..... if I wear a loin cloth.... then so will you! Oh! Tarzan, Jane.... swinging on a vine.... oh yeah! PRIMAL! hahahahaha