Page 11 of 239 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal page 11

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Awesome, TFG! Waitin on the weight, but congrats on the belt!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Thanks! I am excited! I really wanted to be able to weigh myself yesterday but just could find a scale while I was still on the road! LOL So, I am hoping I lost between 2-5 lbs since I last weighed myself and took the pics!

I got a message from Mark yesterday afternoon and he checked out my videos, pics and even the lyrics hahahahaha Said he liked them and asked if I would be willing to share my success story (success so far that is) on the the Success Stories part of the forum. He also said some very kind and encouraging words!

So, come tomorrow bright and early I will do my weigh-in and will fire up some more videos. I was thinking of even doing a video of either me making breakfast and/or sitting down to eat! Think about this for a moment.... many people out there sit down and have a meals ALONE every single day. Hell, my wifey and kid and I don't get to do breakfast or lunch together much..... so I though maybe I would take video during a meal time as if those that are watching it (if anyone) can have their meal at home and it would be like having someone there with you. Make sense? Then again, maybe not but I thought it was an interesting concept. Either that or have a meal with Skype running? I know, I know..... it is a hair brained idea but honestly.... it is all of YOU that have been reading, commenting and encouraging me that has helped to keep the fire burning inside of me white hot!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    I think it's a great idea. Kudos, and I want to see your success story posted soon.
    That's an order!

Thanks! And I will make sure to post the Success Story soon! (Following Direct Order!)

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    THIS ROCKS! I am stoked for you TFG! I am so so happy for you! Your success means so much to all of us, and your brightness to this forum just makes my day go buy so much faster and better all around! I HATE that I have to eat alone all the time so I absolutely love this concept!

I CANT WAIT TO READ IT! *jumps*

One day, I will have a good success story to post *dances* until then, I just read your awesome journal! <3 glad you had a rockin' trip! hope to skype cook it up with you sometime soon!

Keep on Grokin On!
    Manda
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much Manda! My Skype is TAWSCENARIOS What is the time difference between Pacific Standard Time (Me here) and you?

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    I just love your enthusiasm, Tawfunguy!

Thanks Just4Me!!!!!

OH this can be fun and get it coordinated ok. I love to cook! OH!!!!!!!! I just came up with my chef name for this... hahahaha THE PRIMAL WAY GOURMET!!!! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am in CST... so 2 hrs later than you... aka it is 1131pm here at the moment! We would have to think of a good time to have a meal! I only cook eggs and bacon for the most part because I am boring, poor and single LOL and that is what I like to call the primal-girls ramen LOL!

Anywho! can't wait either way

My skype is primalterp (cuz that's what I am...)

manda
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Page 11 of 239 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast