Page 10 of 239 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal page 10

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am so glad you are having a good time. Sometimes the best thing is the chance you get to stick it to the man... or some other people. I do wish we could convert everyone, one Grock/ette at a time!

Take care!

Manda
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Hehe - sounds like some good old fun there TWG!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Hey there everyone! FINALLY the event is done!!!!! My army fought awesome for me this weekend and their hard work, dedication and heart secured us the VICTORY!!!!!! Two years in a row!! Woot!

So now, broken and tired as all hell..... I am at a hotel near where I grew up and about to get some grub and a celebration.... however, the grub will still be 100% primal!

Also..... I ran my ass off so much this weekend, I need to ass AT LEAST another hole to my belt.... but in the SKINNIER direction! I can't wait to weight myself when I get home tomorrow evening!
    Last edited by TAWFUNGUY; 08-22-2010 at 07:01 PM.

lol you're so excited! yay... I am thrilled for you and your team... you probably sweat off a good 5 lbs just from the heat and movement! Go enjoy your celebration!
    Live Like No One Else

Woot! Another glorious day despite me being sore as all hell from this past weekend! But I feel lighter, tighter and have a burning furnace inside ready to tackle the day! Here in the next few hours I will be hitting the road to head back home...... but, will be making a bunch of stops along the way at local roadside farmer stands to pick up fresh produce for snacks and for meals when I get home.

I am so amped to get on the scale when I get home to see how much weight I lost from the weekend!!!!!!!!!

OMG I am waiting on baited breath to find out what the scale said... maybe you'll video record it... that'd be sweet! *hint hint... *

Happy week!
    Live Like No One Else

Hi there again! Well, got delayed on getting home...... I am here in Bakersfield after stopping off in my old neighborhood seeing friends from school, my aunt and now friend in Bakersfield. Staying the night as it is late.

However..... still on track with food without deviating!!!!!! I will post up up a video in the morning if all works out! Miss everyone!

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Hmmmm you actually make paintball sound fun. I was in the canadian armed forces pre groklings and lurve lurve LOVED combat related exercises and my range time. (I was a medic, so spent a ton of my time patching up other soldiers!) But, I hated my one paintball experience. I got shot at pointblank range in the butt, and limped for a week. (And I`m not a wussy chick!) Maybe I need to give it another go...

rozska is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like you've had an *awesome* weekend! And those songs were perfection. You ARE a grokstar!
    If I don't live my dream, who will?

PrimalCon New York
    I AM FINALLY HOME!!!! Woot!!! Looking forward to having my update in the morning!!!!!!

Page 10 of 239 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast