Thread: Starting Tomorrow page

critta is offline Senior Member

Starting Tomorrow

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I joined the forum a while back and have been on the fringe for a while. I have been trending this direction over the past several months and am just going to bite the bullet and try to go all out starting tomorrow/tonight. I am sure I will have a lot of questions as I search for new healthier options. I tracked what I was eating for a while and I don't think my carbs are too off the charts I think I was averaging around 200 per day so I think that could be skewed far worse. I don't have any weight loss goals as I already have very low body fat percentage <10%. I just want to make sure I am fit for life and not putting garbage into my body and have the proper nutrition to support a healthy active lifestyle. Thanks for being such an inspiring community.

shannon is offline Senior Member
    welcome! let tomorrow be very good for you then;-)
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

polyclef is offline Member
    So you started today then?

critta is offline Senior Member
    Yes yesterday, I have been pretty close for a while just weaning myself off the grains. So far its going pretty well I am going to be traveling the next few days which will be a challenge since I will have to be able to eat out and unable to do all my own stuff. I plan to get really strict when i get back on monday and make a good supply run for primal foods.