Thread: Quitting Xsport Gym page

whiteblackred is offline Junior Member

Quitting Xsport Gym

Primal Fuel
    I hate XSport gym and want to cancel my membership. I have been informed its a nightmare process to cancel your membership so I am looking for some advice from someone who has done it successfully. I don't want to simply change my bank information so they come after me years later with a collections agency. I'd like a legally sound way to stop these idiots from getting my money. Please help, thanks!

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member
    Did you sign a contract? If so for how long and what did it say the penalty for cancellation?

whiteblackred is offline Junior Member
    I signed up and my contract is an automatic payment every month. There isn't any penalty for canceling but the contract literally says the membership is "non-cancelable" which is utter garbage. Their policy is you need to write a letter with your information and why you're quitting to a PO Box somewhere in Illinois and they will cancel it within 30 days of receiving the letter. I'm skeptical of this process.

I know its a little vague so I was hoping anyone thats gone through the process would have some insight.

cerebelumsdayoff is offline Senior Member
    It says that you have to write them a letter. Although it is a PO box, its in Aurora and may as well sound like it is legit. Give it a try.

http://www.xsportfitness.com/membership/faqs.asp
    --
    Here it is, your moment of zen.

It's a no brainer: The journal of the cerebelum

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    When you mail the letter pay for proof of delivery so you have documentation!