Page 79 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Bane's Quest For Fire page 79

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Goddamn you iPhone, for putting asterisks into my copied and pasted text from Notes.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    my big-ass burger has bacon grease as an essential ingredient.

sorry about the shit storm! lol.

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Always keep a roll of toilet paper in the freezer, man... always.

Hey, strangers.

I'm back. After a super busy summer that included building a new house and moving, I am going to finally get myself posting here again regularly. I haven't done too badly, considering the amount of shit I have eaten in the past 2 months, and the amount of alcohol I've pickled myself with. It was getting to be a really bad daily habit. I decided as of Sunday night to cut the booze out completely for a few months to reset myself.

I'm still enjoying a couple more days of gluttony, though. There is a place here that has *great* nachos that I haven't had in a while. They use pulled pork with such a strong flavour that it makes your mouth water. Also very good guacamole with it. So I'm going to have those probably tonight, and another couple of things that I never have tomorrow... then as of September 1 I'm going to kick my own ass with a Whole30. It's going to be tough going from gluttony to super strict Whole30 nastiness, but I'm totally up for it. My wife is going to do it with me, though she'll be more like a regular primal deal instead of going so hardcore like me.

I'm sitting at about 180-182 right now I think - haven't found the scale since the move. I was 180 about 2 weeks ago. That means I've packed on about 12 pounds this summer. Shouldn't take too long to rip off.

Anyway, here we go. I've got a couple days to stock up on eggs, bacon, steak, chicken, ground beef, and coconut oil. Other things too, but those are the staples.

September is going to be a tough one. Can't wait.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Hey, strangers.

I'm back. After a super busy summer that included building a new house and moving, I am going to finally get myself posting here again regularly. I haven't done too badly, considering the amount of shit I have eaten in the past 2 months, and the amount of alcohol I've pickled myself with. It was getting to be a really bad daily habit. I decided as of Sunday night to cut the booze out completely for a few months to reset myself.

I'm still enjoying a couple more days of gluttony, though. There is a place here that has *great* nachos that I haven't had in a while. They use pulled pork with such a strong flavour that it makes your mouth water. Also very good guacamole with it. So I'm going to have those probably tonight, and another couple of things that I never have tomorrow... then as of September 1 I'm going to kick my own ass with a Whole30. It's going to be tough going from gluttony to super strict Whole30 nastiness, but I'm totally up for it. My wife is going to do it with me, though she'll be more like a regular primal deal instead of going so hardcore like me.

I'm sitting at about 180-182 right now I think - haven't found the scale since the move. I was 180 about 2 weeks ago. That means I've packed on about 12 pounds this summer. Shouldn't take too long to rip off.

Anyway, here we go. I've got a couple days to stock up on eggs, bacon, steak, chicken, ground beef, and coconut oil. Other things too, but those are the staples.

September is going to be a tough one. Can't wait.
    Glad to see you back!

You love the whole30. I'll never do that shit again. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Monty is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back. A September Whole 30 sounds awesome. I'm about due for one.
    My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

Yeah, I'm weird like that. I have no intensity dial for anything, only an on and off switch. September 1 I'm switching it ON, baby. I actually can't wait for Thursday to get here. I haven't had wings for a long time, and probably haven't had the pound-of-meat lunch since June. A damn shame!

Voyageur is offline Senior Member

Bane:

You haven't been around much since I joined here, but I found your journal early on and it was very inspiring for me. I would like to sincerely thank you for that.

I also wish all the strength you need to crush your body fat in September. Get it fucking done.

-Voyageur

There is a huge difference between talking about how to do something and getting it fucking done.

Thanks!

Get it fucking done.
    This is going to be my mantra. Awesome.

Page 79 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast