Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Bane's Quest For Fire page 40

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OMG all respect is now gone

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    I wondered why he'd been putting on so much fat lately.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Whole30 undone in one crazy night of carbs. Bad Bane. We were all rooting for ya.

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Nothing a Whole60 can't reverse.

I dunno. Considering you're willing to fall so far off the wagon that you ate rice deliberately, I'd say you should just quit the forum altogether.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

I'm cooking supper with my 9 year old daughter right now. We're alone here as mom and my other daughter are out at a birthday party.

I offered to take her out, but she said she wanted to stay home and cook. Her request? Meat sauce and yams. I love her.

So we're making up about 1 3/4 pounds of ground beef with tomato sauce and some peppers (plus the usual assortment of spices and sauces), one huge yam, and one huge sweet potato for good measure. I'll cube and boil the yam; the sweet potato is being mashed up with butter and cream. You bet your ass there won't be an ounce left.

I'm making whipped cream and raspberries for dessert.

Kind of a fun night, she's in there helping with everything. I sliced my thumb open with a knife, but other than that, fun times.

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    Don't go changing the subject with talk of father-daughter bonding and what not.

I was horrified to read of your indiscretion. Wild rice and legumes of all things. I hope you hang your head in shame.

and too scared to post photos showing the aftermath, I note. disgraceful...

I feel shame.

But I ate a good 80+% of that food tonight, and I'm still stuffed, so it's hard to feel too much shame when you are so full of awesome food. I haven't been this full in a long time.

Oh, dessert was whipping cream with some vanilla and about 15 raspberries.

Oh this diet is so tough and restrictive.

I'm with Mog. I don't even wanna see new "after" shots now. (says the woman who had rice and a mini cupcake at her dad's birthday tonight...)

"oh this diet is so tough and restrictive" *cackle*

Love it that not only did she want to cook, she wanted to cook primal! ... Of course it's really just a desperate attempt on her part to get you back on the wagon and save your life. The kiddy equivalent of hiding cigarettes. I'm sure she was holding back big glittery teardrops the whole time. So sad.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member
    Tsk Tsk man, and here I looked up to you; talk about getting kicked in the balls, you and my ex should probably start a club.....rice

On a side note: The chins are killer, for the first time in a while I'm actually a bit sore in the lat/back region; and the triangle push-ups are doing the same to my chest.
    My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast