Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (scru_loose) page

scru_loose Guest

Primal Fuel

Today i'm intermittent fasting so it's green tea and water until dinnertime when i'll be diving into my huge plate of salmon salad.

Various bodyweight exercises today, mainly the crazy 8 endorsed by Brad Pillon.

Kane Guest

Hey dude! Good to have you on here! You should state what you ate and did for workout at the end of each day, it'll be good to look back on at the end of the 30 days!

Sunday is comming...

scru_loose Guest

Ok so Day 1 didn't go too far out than expected. I fasted all day till I got to dinnertime then had a smoked haddock salad wich was truly amazing. Followed by a banana for desert.

Living with students who decide to go out just for 1 drink is never as innocent as it seems however, as this 1 turned into about 4 or 5.

Handful of assorted almonds brazil and macadamias just before bed.

WOD: various bodyweight routines. Off to swim now

scru_loose Guest

Day 2

Breakfast: IF

Lunch: Cajun chicken and peppers omelette with glass of red wine

Dinner: Smoked Haddock salad

probably had about another 5 or 6 beers over course of night as we went out, however i'm starting to take more control over this

WOD: swimming didn't happen as I didn't wanna go on my own however i did fit in a blinder of the crazy 8 bodyweight circuit :-)

Muscles are tiny bit sore today so i'll rest and eat as best as possible :-)

scru_loose Guest

scru_loose Guest

Day 3

Felt good about day 3, ate some good food and gave my muscles a chance to recoup

Breakfast: 2x Green tea, Apple and small handful of almonds

snack: 3 squares of Green & Blacks 85% dark chocolate

Lunch: onion, garlic, peppers, and cajun chicken omelette

Dinner: 3x 82% lean pork sausages with mixed veg (broccoli, coliflower and baby carrots) Glass of Red wine followed by just 1 can of lager (better)

WOD: Only did a 6 minute planks exercise, as I felt I needed to give most muscles a rest.

scru_loose Guest

Right, this was potentially my greatest primal day so far until I decided to A, drop out of a window and crack my heal bone ever so slightly, and B, consume copious amounts of lager and half a bottle of red wine.

2x Green Tea

Swimming using sprint interval technique for 35-40 minutes

1 more green tea

Small handful of assorted nuts

6x squares of green & blacks 85% dark chocolate

small orange juice

82% lean pork sausage with spinach leaves and italian salad with balsamic vinegar dressing

Copious amounts of alcohol... oh dear.

scru_loose Guest

B: cajun chicken, chopped peppers and garlic 3 egg omelette

L:: Apple and few squares of 85% dark choc

Snack: couple more dark choc squares and a muller peack and apricot yoghurt

D: Primal Chicken Phaal Curry with colliflower rice mmmm

Snack: few more dark choc squares and glass of red wine.

Not too bad apart from maybe tooooo much dark choc.. will avoid buying this for a week or so when it's gone.

WOD: none as I've recently gained a small crack in my heel causing me to hop about like a pirate. (hoping it heels soon so I can get back on my bodyweight circuits)

scru_loose Guest

B: 3 Egg bacon, garlic and peppers ommellete with a bit of sea salt and black pepper. followed by an apple

L: IF

D: Lean pork and jalepino sausages with spinach, salad and mixed veg

Snack: assorted nuts, few squares of dark chocolate and half a rasher of bacon

WOD: half hour walk/(limp) around a country park, few pull up variations.

scru_loose Guest

Today was another IF day as I felt it was necessary after not doing it in a while

soooo..

B: IF

L: IF

D: Wild Alaskan Salmon salad with spinach leaves followed by a handful of assorted nuts, 1/2 banana, 2 squares of dark chocolate and a glass of red wine.

Later in the night we popped out for just 1 beer :-)

WOD: 6 Minute Plank exercise, half hour walk, pull up variations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast