Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (scru_loose) page 3

scru_loose Guest

Primal Fuel

DAY 18

B: Apple, 3 Egg omelette with garlic, ginger, onion, and mushroom, banana

L: IF

D: 2 Chicken thighs, mixed veg (brocolli, colliflower and baby carrots) and side salad.

WOD: pull up variations + 20 spiderman pushups

scru_loose Guest

DAY 19

Right.. Today MIGHT be the last day I can post before the 1st September as i'm off to reading festival for the rest of August.

That said, it is inevitable that I won't be able to maintain my aim of 100% primal challenge dedication at a festival where the only foods conveniently available aren't so primally acceptable.

However, I will be doing my 100% upmost to stay dedicated to the primal lifestyle as I can because i've enjoyed it sooo much more than I expected and mainly because I've done so well. Futhermore i'm now just 9% bodyfat and looking better than ever so of course I don't want to lose that.

B:IF

L: Cajun Chicken salad topped with cheese (the cheese wasn't intentional, we ate out and it didn't state it was topped with cheese on the menu

S: 1/4 of a 450g yeo valley organic probiotic yoghurt and 2 squares of lindts 90% dark choc

D: cajun chicken breast and a mixed side salad

S: I got in and had incredible munchies so am not so proud of the next bit....

2/4 more of my yeo valley organic probiotic yoghurt

the rest of my lindts 90% dark choc bar

banana

didn't get much sleep (cause of all the sugar i guess) but have tried to counter it just now by going for a 10 - 15 minute walk to top village park, tried some sprints (twice) but heel still has a crack in and caused waaaay too much pain (probably made it worse - but hey i'm dedicated) did a few pull ups on the goal posts then walked home.

Today and tomorrow will be my last chance for 100% primal so this is my aim along with a good few bodyweight routines thrown in...

Good luck to everyone on finishing the challenge, it's been great fun and i've learnt a shed load... Almost finished reading the book now too.

Grok on!

scru_loose Guest

I don't quite know how i'm finding the time to post this morning, but whatever,, here goes, last post for 5 days

B: IF

L: cajun chicken salad

D: 3 egg omelette with garlic, mushroom, red pepper, onion followed by 1/4 yeo valley yoghurt and an apple.

WOD: brisk walk and pull up variations

i'm off to reading fest now and had my last fully possible primal meal this morning which was a 3 egg omelette with red and green peppers, colliflower, 80% sausages, garlic, mushroom and onion. mmmmmm

it's been fun

bye for now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123