Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Arizona... page

crzydjm is offline Member

Hello from Arizona...

Been lurking around here for the last few months but finally got around to registering (in preparation for September's 30-day challenge)

Got my wife interested in following the PB for 30 days (she's fed up with all other weight-loss efforts) and I'm excited I will have a partner to get-r-done...

I'm 33, married just over 7 years and have a son turning 6 later this month...

Glad to be here!

Cosima is offline Senior Member
    Good to see you! Always great to see someone else in AZ. Awesome that you and your wife are going to tackle PB together-- you're both going to be so glad you did!

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Hi,

Also from the desert SW. I agree, it is really good that you both will be doing it together. Also, good to prep for the challenge. Now would be a good time to slowly start eliminating some things from your diet and house, like grains. That way when Sept. comes around it will be a easier. Good luck.

Nice to meet you both! Sorry for just now responding; I just woke up (currently on midshift)

@Cosima - we are southeast of Tucson; where are you?
    @Roberta - yep, my wife is already getting rid of bread and not buying anymore

Steve-in-MN is offline Member
    Welcome! Best of luck in Sept. I'm from the desert SW too, but Albuquerque, like Roberta. Gawd I miss the Southwest. Way too humid here in MN around this time of year.

shannon is offline Senior Member
    hi there and welcome;-)
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Cosima is offline Senior Member
    I'm in Chandler, just south of Phoenix. You're southeast of Tucson... Is that near Bisbee? Or do I have my directions wrong (as usual)?

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-in-MN View Post
    Welcome! Best of luck in Sept. I'm from the desert SW too, but Albuquerque, like Roberta. Gawd I miss the Southwest. Way too humid here in MN around this time of year.
    I would love to see the lushness of MN.. ah the grass is always greener, ha ha.. I have to admit the humidity would probably kill me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosima View Post
    I'm in Chandler, just south of Phoenix. You're southeast of Tucson... Is that near Bisbee? Or do I have my directions wrong (as usual)?
    Nope; you've got it! We are in Sierra Vista

Dan Rivera is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    All you frying pan landers need to get it up to Flagstaff before the ice queen blows her tune. It's beautiful this time of year, get hiking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast