Thread: Great article page

JohnOTD is offline Member

Great article

Primal Fuel
    I was on www.lewrockwell.com today and there was a story called "Increase Your Chances of Survival". Due to my paleo leanings I was drawn to the article and was pleasantly surprised by what it said.

Hopefully you all will enjoy it as well. It's nice to see the primal/paleo lifestyle discussed without it specifically being referenced. I especially liked where it says "Eat/Exercise like a wild, ancient human".

On a related note, I'm fairly cautious with supplements I know nothing about; does anyone know anything about Reservatrol?
    www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

breadsauce is online now Senior Member
    Wonderful article! Sounds to be much what many of us here are doing....

healthseekerKate is offline Senior Member
    >> does anyone know anything about Reservatrol?

From the Linus Pauling Micronutrient Information Center, here's everything you've ever wanted to know about resveratrol:
    http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocente...s/resveratrol/

JohnOTD is offline Member
    Thanks Kate! I'm bookmarking that site right now.
    www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard