Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fear and Loathing... page 2

Jefferson is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    I appreciate all of your kind words very much. I have to somehow balance these feelings raging inside me with the fact that the vast majority of followers of CW are not the liars, but are being lied to. Even the majority of those peddling this non-food as such don't do it with malice, but ignorance instead.

I'm sorry to know that some of you have similar issues, but I am glad to know I'm not alone. Grok on my friends.

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    I am so sorry for the things you have had to suffer through. Sometimes it seems the CW ways impact some more than others... You and I have several commonalities. My mom too has MS... my dad hasn't died of his addiction becasue for some god forsaken reason the man is resilient (His grandma lived to 93 in BAD health... lord knows...) My brother suffers from severe alcoholism... I have been overweight my entire life (or at least the parts I remember)... and then i found hope...

I truly believe that I will never be anything but primal for the rest of my life... sure we all waffle... I am on the waffle right now for that matter--but I certainly will never eat a waffle (Sorry it was fun at the time)

Either way, welcome. We are more than happy to have you, and your story was well put no need to apoligize.

*big hug*
    manda
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

maddie427 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    I appreciate all of your kind words very much. I have to somehow balance these feelings raging inside me with the fact that the vast majority of followers of CW are not the liars, but are being lied to. Even the majority of those peddling this non-food as such don't do it with malice, but ignorance instead.

I'm sorry to know that some of you have similar issues, but I am glad to know I'm not alone. Grok on my friends.
    Jefferson- You are definitely not alone. Thank you for sharing your story. My family has also been affected by autoimmune issues (MS included), and have battled with their health and weight most of their lives. I am still working on releasing my anger towards CW, and towards them for the health decisions they make. More recently, I have come to the realization that while they could make better choices, they have also been so heavily influenced by CW that I cannot expect them to know differently. My goal is to incorporate PB in my life so fully that they cannot help but notice the changes in my life, and then it is up to them to make their own health choices. Keep doing what you are doing, loving life, and people can't help but notice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12