Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celiac going Primal page 2

Horsewoman is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hi, I just joined here and have a similar story. I haven't been tested for celiac, my doc just wanted to give me prozac for my chronic low energy, joint pain, dizziness, nausea, bloating, acid reflux, astounding uncontrollable weight gain, suddenly developed nasty asthma and so on... I went wheat free to see if it helped my asthma and discovered gluten was the root of my problems.

I've been much better of gluten but have only lost part of the weight and still have niggling symptoms, so am giving this a go (day 3 today).

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsewoman View Post
    Hi, I just joined here and have a similar story. I haven't been tested for celiac, my doc just wanted to give me prozac for my chronic low energy, joint pain, dizziness, nausea, bloating, acid reflux, astounding uncontrollable weight gain, suddenly developed nasty asthma and so on... I went wheat free to see if it helped my asthma and discovered gluten was the root of my problems.

I've been much better of gluten but have only lost part of the weight and still have niggling symptoms, so am giving this a go (day 3 today).
    How is your 25(OH)D level, horsewoman?

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Diktynna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Diktynna, what are you studying?
    Classical and Near Eastern Archaeology. I'm ABD, and probably won't finish. Small children tend to put a major dent in your excavations... :-(
    Down almost 40 lbs. 70 to go.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Diktynna View Post
    Classical and Near Eastern Archaeology. I'm ABD, and probably won't finish. Small children tend to put a major dent in your excavations... :-(
    Ouch, yeah. I'm doing an MA in intercultural and international communication. Fortunately, no smalls to get in the way.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12