Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy here, lookin' to learn about going PRIMAL page 2

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Welcome to Primal biggrizzly!!

If it means anything you....here is a close to home primal story.....

My dad is 63 and lives up near Bel Air MD. He went primal 6 weeks ago....has lost 15lbs so far and is doing great. I am flat out amazed at his progress. He has taken up cooking, is going out to farms to find food, going to markets and finding healthfood stores for supplies......and this morning he emailed ME eggplant recipes he told me I had to try!! This is from a man who was living on blizzards and fast food 2 months ago.

He has a bit less weight to lose, but similar situation....5' 8", has just gained too much for his frame and back and knee problems have just compounded the whole thing. I am SO proud of him for making a 180 on his health. I sent him Primal Blueprint after some phone chats, but I did not hold out much hope of him reading it. Now he refers to himself as Grok in his emails.

Good luck on your transition!!!

biggrizzly is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
    Welcome to Primal biggrizzly!!

If it means anything you....here is a close to home primal story.....

My dad is 63 and lives up near Bel Air MD. He went primal 6 weeks ago....has lost 15lbs so far and is doing great. I am flat out amazed at his progress. He has taken up cooking, is going out to farms to find food, going to markets and finding healthfood stores for supplies......and this morning he emailed ME eggplant recipes he told me I had to try!! This is from a man who was living on blizzards and fast food 2 months ago.

He has a bit less weight to lose, but similar situation....5' 8", has just gained too much for his frame and back and knee problems have just compounded the whole thing. I am SO proud of him for making a 180 on his health. I sent him Primal Blueprint after some phone chats, but I did not hold out much hope of him reading it. Now he refers to himself as Grok in his emails.

Good luck on your transition!!!
    Erin - Thanks for the story! It's very encouraging! I'm now on day five and feeling so much better. I need to get going on the Fitness part of the Primal Blueprint now. Matter of fact I'm going for a walk down to the beach and see how my creaky knees do! Thanks again!
    Don

AnthonyU is offline Member
    Erin, that is a fantastic story. Very inspirational!! Would also love to see some of the eggplant recipes he sent. I'm Italian and love eggplant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12