Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Marie's Journal page 4

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yeah! Happy dance for you!

I understand about the trees. I have 3 of 5 large oak trees left in my backyard alone! The trees have grown so much that what used to be an 800 square foot garden is almost completely shaded now. But I still have plenty of area and I do love my birds, so I'll have to deal with the trees!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Diktynna is offline Senior Member
    What I have noticed by weighing myself every day (a practice, by the way, I generally frown upon.)

I have noticed that at a particular time every month I gain three lbs for no reason at all, and then once that particular time is over, I loose it again (and some more to boot.)

If I eat even a smidge above 100 g of carbs in one day, I gain weight. "Maintenance" carb allowances for me are 50-100, and I have to be in ketosis to lose. Of course, once I get to a better weight, this may change to a more normal pattern, but right now this is what reality is for me. It explains SO MUCH about my body, about how it works, and about why weight-gain is so effortless when I eat so little historically.
    Down almost 40 lbs. 70 to go.

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I'm the same way. I guess it makes sense though. It's going to take awhile to undo the damage we've done to our bodies after years of eating crap!
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234