Thread: Hello, I'm Susie from Cambridgeshire, UK! page

CaveladySusie is offline Junior Member

Hello, I'm Susie from Cambridgeshire, UK!

Hello,

I am Susie and I live in Ely, Cambridgeshire which is in the UK. I would love to hear from more UK Primal people, and see if we can persuade Mark to do a PrimalCon in this country !
    I am 27, have been primal for around 3 months now. I have lost a bit of body fat (didn't have much to lose), have increased muscle mass, have loads more energy than I ever had and live the Primal lifestyle. I do 2 sprint/hill sessions per week, 1 bodyweight exercise session and lots of walking and cycling. I have studied nutrition for several years, experimented on myself countless times, and now will stick full time with the primal nutrition. It balances my blood sugar, gives me lots of energy, has cured dry skin and acne problem I'd had for 15 years, and balanced my bodyweight. It has also stabilised my emotional problems I had had in relation to food after suffering from a severe eating disorder from the age of 11 to 22ish.
    Anyway, I wanted to say hi, and that I hope to hear from more UK primal people!

Love,

Susie
    x

rockstareddy is offline Senior Member
    Hey Susie, welcome and thanks for letting us know you're out there. Primal people in the UK are hard to find, it would be great to eventualy meet people in person rather than just talkin to all these screen names!
    www.healthfreakrevolution.com

No more diets. No more stress. Health made easy. Living made incredible.

megalodon is offline Senior Member
    Hi Susie from Manchester area,good luck with primal living.

A U.K. PrimalCon would be great (would it not Mark?)

Victoria is offline Senior Member
    Hello! I worked in Ely for 2 years before I emigrated to the States. Ely is a beautiful little town. I started my bellydancing obsession there too at Witchford College.

I am planning a trip back to the UK in December. My parents live in Suffolk, but it would be fun to arrange a meet up.

Welcome to Primal Blueprint.
    "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

Hello everyone! Lovely to meet you. Anyone feeling the need to
    emigraTe somewhere hot and sunny to make primal fitness
    easier and more fun? This rainy summer sucks! Imagine going
    pAddle-boarding off the Norfolk coast in the rain or (as I do) jog
    through the woods in a storm. (not recommended, chance of
    hit of lightning HIGH!)
    I am saving up my pennies to go to PrimalCon 2012!
    X

Well I did emigrate somewhere hot and sunny ... but it gets a little TOO hot (100F/40C average all summer).... and I live in a semi-desert area complete with cactii, very sharp stickers, scorpions and rattlesnakes ... I have to be careful I'd much rather have the milder British weather, even the rain!
    "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

Wow, that IS hot. And scary! Rattlesnakes and scorpions?! Where is it you live?

I have added you on FB, but can't find the button to send you a message! My profile pic is my ugly mug looking down a shot glass....

Hope you are well

Captainsunshine is offline Junior Member
    Saw Ely, and thought Cardiff for a second lol. My 16 year-ish acne hell has all but gone too, only been on the diet strictly for 4 months.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveladySusie View Post
    Wow, that IS hot. And scary! Rattlesnakes and scorpions?! Where is it you live?

I have added you on FB, but can't find the button to send you a message! My profile pic is my ugly mug looking down a shot glass....

Hope you are well
    I live in West Texas, about a 3hr drive from the New Mexico border. Oil country