Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Primal Blueprint Fitness - the free 92-page eBook - today!

Download Primal Blueprint Fitness - the free 92-page eBook - today!

Shop Now
    Visit the following link to gain access to Primal Blueprint Fitness and join the thousands of others who have jumped on the PBF bandwagon!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/prima...print-fitness/

What is Primal Blueprint Fitness?

* Primal Blueprint Fitness (PBF) is a strategy that will help you build or maintain lean muscle mass, reduce your body fat, increase your energy, improve your strength, agility and power-to-weight ratio, reduce your risk of getting injured, improve insulin sensitivity, boost immune function and increase organ reserve.

* Primal Blueprint Fitness is a 92-page eBook with a weekly workout schedule, logbook for tracking results and detailed instructions on how to develop functional, diverse athletic ability and lean, proportioned physique.

* Primal Blueprint Fitness is borne out of The Primal Blueprint, the concepts illustrated in the Primal Blueprint Fitness Pyramid and the movement patterns of our ancient forebears.

* Primal Blueprint Fitness is all about identifying hacks and shortcuts that produce maximum results with minimal time-commitment, pain, suffering and sacrifice.

* Primal Blueprint Fitness is infinitely scalable. No matter your fitness level, age or experience, PBF is for all skill levels.

* Primal Blueprint fitness is a sustainable. Itís not a 30 or 90-day crash course. Instead, Primal Blueprint Fitness is for life.

* Primal Blueprint Fitness is a central part of the Markís Daily Apple community, with reader-submitted Workouts of the Week (WOWs) and user feedback playing an integral role in the program.

hey guys i'm unable to view the .pdf file i've put in the password provided but the page never changes

Try typing the full password instead of copying/pasting. That happened to me and I think I was copying an extra space.

OK, so I''m a little slow today!

How come I cant view or download the book!

It can't be that difficult......................
    Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

can someone download it and host it again on a hosting website please. I can't seem to download it, it wants me to subscribe again but I have already subscribed and it is not in my email inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Magu View Post
    can someone download it and host it again on a hosting website please. I can't seem to download it, it wants me to subscribe again but I have already subscribed and it is not in my email inbox.
    That is the same issue I am having!!!

It wants me to subscribe again and then says i am already subscribed! Dooh, this is @#!$%^&.
    Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

The password is in the yellow highlight. Copy and paste to the page that requests a password. Then it works.

Question

Can anyone help? I'm having a problem with my copy of the ebook...I successfully downloaded, viewed it and marked it as a "favorite". I then viewed it twice with no problems. Thereafter, when I tried to view it the message "404 Error-Not Found" was displayed.
    Last edited by skeedaddy; 08-20-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Download again skeedaddy and save it on your desktop--just a thought!

Um, and can I say I'm *in love* with PBF!!! Just finished my first LHT workout based on it, and am thrilled. LOVE how its all spelled out, step by step, level by level--EXTREMELY helpful and user friendly!!! WOO HOO!!!

Learn More
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRae View Post
    Download again skeedaddy and save it on your desktop--just a thought!

Um, and can I say I'm *in love* with PBF!!! Just finished my first LHT workout based on it, and am thrilled. LOVE how its all spelled out, step by step, level by level--EXTREMELY helpful and user friendly!!! WOO HOO!!!
    Thanks, I was able to download another copy with some help from the site administrator...needed the proper password.