Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Primal Blueprint Fitness - the free 92-page eBook - today! page 2

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by skeedaddy View Post
    Can anyone help? I'm having a problem with my copy of the ebook...I successfully downloaded, viewed it and marked it as a "favorite". I then viewed it twice with no problems. Thereafter, when I tried to view it the message "404 Error-Not Found" was displayed.
    I just had the same problem. I read you were able to download it again can you tell me how you got a new password. I don't have the password anymore.. tia

jfellrath is offline Junior Member

PDF on iPod Touch

Hi all,

Love the eBook! Thanks Mark! The progressions and landmarks used to know when to progress are great!

My only problem: I am able to download the PDF to my PC, my iMac, and even load it into my iPod Touch (where I want to view it using either iBooks or a Readdle PDF reader application). I can read it just fine on the PC and iMac, but on the iPod it keeps crashing whatever application I use to open it. The exception is if I open it using the Safari browser or the built-in browser in the Readdle app.

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Is this a situation where it can only be accessed directly online?

Thanks,
    Jamie
    Last edited by jfellrath; 09-02-2010 at 05:57 AM.

Annika is offline Senior Member
    I can read it on my iPhone using iBooks with no problem.
    My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
    On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

JML
    JML is offline Junior Member
    Never received the email upon registering for the e-fitness book. I do it again and it says I'm already registered. How can I get the book?

TonyE is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JML View Post
    Never received the email upon registering for the e-fitness book. I do it again and it says I'm already registered. How can I get the book?
    Same here sent in my e-mail and nothing!!! Please help!

s25wilson is offline Junior Member
    I have downloaded the book, thanks for this.

chazglen is offline Junior Member
    I didn't see anyone answer "Big Dave." I'm having the same problem. :: CATCH 22 :: It wants me to subscribe again, so I do and it tells me I'm already subscribed. I don't see any "password in yellow highlight." CAN SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS LOOP??!!

PaulR is offline Junior Member
    I am having the same problem as everyone else is. I signed up for this free ebook, but got nothing. I just keep being told by the website that I am registered, yet it keeps telling me to register....HELP! Please!

renny71 is offline Junior Member
    I'm also having the same problem. I registered and confirmed my email, but haven't received the link to download the pdf file. I also get redirected to the subscription page but then get told that I'm already registered. I just finished reading Mark's book and I'm very interested in PBF.

Can anyone offer any solutions?

renny71 is offline Junior Member
    I finally found the appropriate email and have successfully downloaded PBF...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast