Thread: [Lovitz] .. Primal Living ... yeah, that's the ticket .... [Lovitz\] page

matt3liv is offline Junior Member

[Lovitz] .. Primal Living ... yeah, that's the ticket .... [Lovitz\]

Primal Fuel
    g'afternoon all,

I'm in the process of being turned on to the Primal Living/Blueprint/Balance.

As I am looking around and doing some reading, it seems as if this is basically what I always wanted to do, but didn't because "that's not what an endurance athlete needs ... "

Well, I'm facing the facts, that I am not a functioning endurance athlete anymore, and even if I was, I'm not sure my old way was any good! As I read Mark's bio, I can't help but associate with just about all of it. (except the part about about world class, I was just a podium-to-age group guy)

I've read through the book intro, lots of the fitness ebook, and now starting the forums. I'm going to tear through the main book in the next couple days and start to put this to practice.

I've got a lot to reclaim. My body, my mental health, and frankly, my own happy spirit. Its MINE, and I will get it back.

So with that .... hi.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Matt! Welcome to the MDA Forum. You will LOVE the incredible community that NEVER dissapoints. Do you have a question? Simply start a thread with it and it will be answered right away by several primal enthusiasts.

I have been primal for 4 months and will NEVER look back. Good luck on your journey!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!