Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (cmdowns) page

cmdowns Guest

Primal Challenge Journal (cmdowns)

Primal Fuel

Breakfast:

4 Scrambled eggs mixed with 1 tomatoe, mushrooms,spinach, and cheese. Freakin Da-lish!

Snack:

Sunflower seeds. Yum!!!!

cmdowns Guest

WOD:

21-18-15-12-9-6

Wall Balls (20lb)

Pull Ups 29:22

Push Ups

Kettle Bell Swings (55lbs)

Lunch:

IF

Dinner:

12-15oz Steak

Alot of broccoli with butter.

Great first day! Workout was rough but I got through it. Especially after a week of vacation. Body is adjusting to some bad habits that crept in on my vacation. But I'm back on track now. Hell Yeah!!!!!!!

cmdowns Guest

Went to bed at 1230 last night. Got up at 9am. I need to change that and start doing both earlier. Good breakfast though...

4 Scrambled Eggs mixed with tomatoes, spinach and cheese. I ran out of shrooms and forgot to buy more(darn it).

Looking forward to a lil ketosis these next couple of days. Today is day #2 with no carbs!!! GROK IT BABY!!!!!

Popa Murph Guest

I try not to eat many nightshades but that egg scramble sounds great I might have to try that tonight. I need to eat some eggs anyway!

cmdowns Guest

Hey Popa Murph,

Thanks for the reply. Just one question though. What is a "nightshade?"

cmdowns Guest

Another day down in the books.

Pumpkin seeds, steak and sweet peas rounded out my meals yesterday. I'm proud to say I haven't cheated in two days. However, last night I drank a few jack and diet cokes at a comedy club.

Didn't get a work out in yesterday, sorry to say. Went to a movie with my wife and saw 'The Ugly Truth.' Not a bad film. Had a great time with her though.

I feel my work ethic slipping a little in the workout dept. Need to get back on track with out beating myself up with guilt punches. Just get back in there and continue to improve performance. No pressure.

Looking forward to the weekend!!!!!

Remember to always

GROK OUT WITH YOUR BROC OUT!!!

cmdowns Guest

Ok. Sorry for not writing the last two days. Being a daddy and husband took up the lions share of my time.

Friday

Friday was good. Stayed true to the spirit of Grok. Eggs w/ tomatoes in the morning. Some turkey and a glass of milk in the afternoon, and steak w/ broccoli again for dinner with 2 glasses of merlot. Freakin Good!

I eat when I'm hungry and do not eat when I am not. I feel great. Skipped Friday's workout though to see another movie with my wife. Julie and Julia. Good film. It will make you hungry though.

Saturday

Saturday is a different story. It was my 20% day. Started with my usual 4 eggs with shroomies, spinach and tomatoes and was on my home around 4 in the afternoon when campo verde mexican food called my name. I didn't totally lose it though. I ordered carne asada with guacamole, rice and beans and a cheese enchilada. I was unable to finish the whole plate. A rarity for me. Ate a few chips. All in all I felt pretty good about it. Then I took my wife and daughter out for some ice cream. Brusters. The freakin best. Had cherry vanilla in a waffle cone. Trying hard not to beat myself up. I try to remember it is one day out of 7 and if I stay true most days, then a day like yesterday isn't a big deal.

Sunday

Breakfast was the same today. 3 scrambled with veggies. Going out to eat indian food for lunch with mi familia. Gonna try and be semi-disciplined but not so sure I can handle it. I've already bargained with myself on the whole "its the weekend and I did so good lat week" thing. Cuz I loves me's some indian foodz. May get a small ice cream after. Bring it on.

cmdowns Guest

So I caught a stupid cold. First time in like 4 months. I'm getting over it quick though. Fo breakfast I had 3 scrambled eggs.

Lunch

3 eggs again this time mixed with tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms. No cheese though. I'm working on less dairy now. I AM STARTING BACK TO WORKING OUT TOMORROW.

Dinner

Outback. 10 oz Victoria's Filet ( I had some of my wife's) and broccoli. Really good!

cmdowns Guest

I guess I should be dating these things.....ooops!!

Tuesday 08.11.09

Breakfast - IF

Lunch - Grilled Chicken, sauteed mushrooms and onions, topped with melted swiss cheese, broccoli and carrots.

Snack - 10oz New York Strip

Dinner - Sunset Fajitas from Mi Cocina. D-lish.

Snack - 16 oz glass of milk.

WOD - 20 min AMRAP.

x10 Front Squats - 95lbs.

x15 Push Press - 95 lbs.

x20 K2E (knee to elbows)

cmdowns Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Wed 08.12.09

Breakfast - 2 hard boiled eggs

Lunch - IF

Dinner - 12oz steak, sweet potato with butter, broccoli with butter.

WOD - 10 Rounds

x3 deadlift - 315lbs

x7 push ups

x9 K2E'S

GOOD DAY!

I feel like I may not be eating enough. My appetite might increase now that I'm back to regular workouts again. I always do this though. I get so obsessed about losing the weight, that I focus on the number instead of overall performance. The thing is I'm not starving myself. I just don't feel hungry during the day. We'll see how it goes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast