Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cashew confusion

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonbully View Post
    Cashews, macs, and pistachios can't be in my house in any kind of quantity. I will just sit their and eat pounds and pounds of them if available. I have yet to find something that gives me an upset stomach. Hell in my fatty days I drank a gallon of egg nog in 15 minutes once but that is another topic.
    This is too true for me (same with almonds and pecans). It's frustrating because I like 1-2 oz. now and again and it's so cheap to buy them at Costco as opposing to buying little bags at other supermarkets. I remember one day coming home from Korean BBQ and putting away 7-8 oz. of pecans because I had bought a huge bag

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonbully View Post
    I have yet to find something that gives me an upset stomach.
    lol, likewise... whenever someone says something like "ugh, I just ate two cookies and now my stomach is killing me!" I think to myself "gosh, I once ate 8 donuts over the course of 3 hours then went for a run." It's a blessing and a curse, I suppose.
    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by mayness View Post
    lol, likewise... whenever someone says something like "ugh, I just ate two cookies and now my stomach is killing me!" I think to myself "gosh, I once ate 8 donuts over the course of 3 hours then went for a run." It's a blessing and a curse, I suppose.

Yea I was just at a bbq a few hours ago and I had a carnivore buffet lol. Eight 1/3 pound cheese burgers (bunless), kielbasa, sausage, chicken etc etc. Oh yea and some mixed nuts lol. No peanuts of course. Stomach doesn't even feel bloated. Its a blessing and a curse is so true.