Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charging my 20% from a dream

Charging my 20% from a dream

Shop Now
    Last night I woke from a dream that was strange. I was in an office in NYC (never been there before) trying to figure how I'm going to get back home to where I live. There are tons of people milling around and I'm haven't eaten in a long time (which is strange because I'm an IF guy anyway). So, sitting out for anyone to help themselves is a cherry pastry thing. Well, I'm hungry, frustrated with not being about to get home and so, I decided to have some of the pastry.
    As I'm eating it occurs to me that what I am thinking is "What if someone else here is primal? Do I want to meet another prime for the first time while charging my 20% with a cherry pastry? Would they even believe that I am a prime? What are these random people going to think of seeing a prime eating a pastry like this? How primal am I to be eating this thing?" I was actually more concerned about running into other primes and the impression of the general populous of primes than anything else. Normally, I don't particularly care what other people think.
    It was very strange and just a dream so, I'm not really asking anything just venting. I'm also glad that I didn't have to feel the sugar spike that would inevitability come from eating that pastry as well.

Dreams are awesome! I love dreaming, even when they're frustrating. When you think back and verbalize a dream, no matter how it made you feel at the time, they just sound stupid.

Funny dream! Sometimes, you take whatever nudge in the right direction you can get

But seriously, I hope any of us wouldn't be so judgmental when meeting someone, writing someone off because they aren't perfect. That's just sounds like miserable peoples you'd be better off without. I would hope we have so much more that we care about in people than what they eat!

Last edited by DarthFriendly; 08-06-2010 at 07:14 AM. Reason: won't let me post in all caps, so screw it, no comedy for you

Quote Originally Posted by avocado View Post
    But seriously, I hope any of us wouldn't be so judgmental when meeting someone, writing someone off because they aren't perfect. That's just sounds like miserable peoples you'd be better off without. I would hope we have so much more that we care about in people than what they eat!
    When I meet another prime I would rather it be over a nice big fat juicy mouth watering steak than a cherry pastry.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemonized View Post
    When I meet another prime I would rather it be over a nice big fat juicy mouth watering steak than a cherry pastry.
    Yup. Agreed.

LOL I do that in real life. I actually feel embarassed in the grocery store if I'm buying something non-primal, like for a group event. I want to announce to everyone around, "Those chips aren't really for me. Seriously, I'm not going to eat the buns either."
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by BarbeyGirl View Post
    LOL I do that in real life. I actually feel embarassed in the grocery store if I'm buying something non-primal, like for a group event. I want to announce to everyone around, "Those chips aren't really for me. Seriously, I'm not going to eat the buns either."
    LOL i feel weird too when i have to pick up something non-primal for a party or something. I feel like its an invader in my grocery basket.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbeyGirl View Post
    That happens to me all of the time, because I shop for my dad and I have all of the family dinners and I am the only one who doesn't eat crap. I have actually said something to the cashiers before, like can you tell I am having a party. (I am really friendly with all of the cashiers).

Daemon - It is strange. I dream about pastries all of the time and I have never been one to like sweets???? I have never liked pastries. The mind is an interesting thing.

Shop Now
    Ha ha, I dreamed about giant cupcakes (I mean as tall as my forearm! lol) last night, and woke up upset that I gave in to the sugar, only to realize it was only a dream!!! lol
    Last edited by lil_earthmomma; 08-06-2010 at 12:16 PM.