Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charging my 20% from a dream page

Daemonized is offline Senior Member

Charging my 20% from a dream

Last night I woke from a dream that was strange. I was in an office in NYC (never been there before) trying to figure how I'm going to get back home to where I live. There are tons of people milling around and I'm haven't eaten in a long time (which is strange because I'm an IF guy anyway). So, sitting out for anyone to help themselves is a cherry pastry thing. Well, I'm hungry, frustrated with not being about to get home and so, I decided to have some of the pastry.
    As I'm eating it occurs to me that what I am thinking is "What if someone else here is primal? Do I want to meet another prime for the first time while charging my 20% with a cherry pastry? Would they even believe that I am a prime? What are these random people going to think of seeing a prime eating a pastry like this? How primal am I to be eating this thing?" I was actually more concerned about running into other primes and the impression of the general populous of primes than anything else. Normally, I don't particularly care what other people think.
    It was very strange and just a dream so, I'm not really asking anything just venting. I'm also glad that I didn't have to feel the sugar spike that would inevitability come from eating that pastry as well.

Clint is offline Senior Member
    Dreams are awesome! I love dreaming, even when they're frustrating. When you think back and verbalize a dream, no matter how it made you feel at the time, they just sound stupid.

avocado is offline Senior Member
    Funny dream! Sometimes, you take whatever nudge in the right direction you can get

But seriously, I hope any of us wouldn't be so judgmental when meeting someone, writing someone off because they aren't perfect. That's just sounds like miserable peoples you'd be better off without. I would hope we have so much more that we care about in people than what they eat!

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Last edited by DarthFriendly; 08-06-2010 at 08:14 AM. Reason: won't let me post in all caps, so screw it, no comedy for you

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by avocado View Post
    But seriously, I hope any of us wouldn't be so judgmental when meeting someone, writing someone off because they aren't perfect. That's just sounds like miserable peoples you'd be better off without. I would hope we have so much more that we care about in people than what they eat!
    When I meet another prime I would rather it be over a nice big fat juicy mouth watering steak than a cherry pastry.

avocado is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonized View Post
    When I meet another prime I would rather it be over a nice big fat juicy mouth watering steak than a cherry pastry.
    Yup. Agreed.

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    LOL I do that in real life. I actually feel embarassed in the grocery store if I'm buying something non-primal, like for a group event. I want to announce to everyone around, "Those chips aren't really for me. Seriously, I'm not going to eat the buns either."
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Athena is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbeyGirl View Post
    LOL I do that in real life. I actually feel embarassed in the grocery store if I'm buying something non-primal, like for a group event. I want to announce to everyone around, "Those chips aren't really for me. Seriously, I'm not going to eat the buns either."
    LOL i feel weird too when i have to pick up something non-primal for a party or something. I feel like its an invader in my grocery basket.

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbeyGirl View Post
    That happens to me all of the time, because I shop for my dad and I have all of the family dinners and I am the only one who doesn't eat crap. I have actually said something to the cashiers before, like can you tell I am having a party. (I am really friendly with all of the cashiers).

Daemon - It is strange. I dream about pastries all of the time and I have never been one to like sweets???? I have never liked pastries. The mind is an interesting thing.

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ha ha, I dreamed about giant cupcakes (I mean as tall as my forearm! lol) last night, and woke up upset that I gave in to the sugar, only to realize it was only a dream!!! lol
    Last edited by lil_earthmomma; 08-06-2010 at 01:16 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast