Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does IF still count if you spend most of it asleep? page 2

lmyers04 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonized View Post
    I haven't seen a list of primal sick foods, and I haven't been sick since being primal. The things that I used to eat when I was sick were different from my standard fare. Campbell's chicken noodle soup and toast with PB are what I would turn to. Come to think of it I should probably make some primal soup and freeze it for when I'm sick. I agree with Lindsey too, I would suspend IF if I were feverish.
    I havnt been sick either, not even close. *knocks on wood* I like spicy things when im sick. Like a piping hot red curry or something. That used to be hangover cure too. I'll really eat anything when im sick, the problem is that I just dont feel like cooking it myself. Pre-frozen is genius in this regard, but what if you dont get sick for another 2 years, Daemon?!?!

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    The Daemon has massive amounts of freezer space to accommodate his upcoming purchase of half a side of beef. (Hear that Bossy? I'm coming for ya and I've got lots of room in my freezer) I would gladly toss out some unused packaged soup if I could go for two years without being sick.

The Daemon also loves spicy food (to the point of obsession almost) even when he's not sick so, no argument there.

robss is offline Senior Member
    I felt better the next day, and ate shortly after waking. Like I said, I wasn't going hungry and I spent most of my IF asleep.

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Primal chicken soup would be an ultra easy recipe.

ikaika is offline Senior Member
    I got really, really, ultra sick a few months back and couldn't eat anything solid for like 7 days. I dropped 9 pounds. BAD, BAD, BAD. My entire body was weak and tired. I survived on Organic Low-Sodium Chicken Broth (I had no clue that something 97% water could feel that nourishing) and ginger kombucha. Toward the end there, I began boiling kale and chicken into the soup as sustenance...

Wow, just reflecting! I think I had just joined the forum at that point.

-写

Bushrat is offline Senior Member
    Vitamin C. Load up on Vitamin C. I used to load up on orange juice before becoming primal and it worked wonders for colds and flus. These days I recommend something a little less artifical - an actual orange.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12