Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unrefrigerated Eggs page 3

Angieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by netbum View Post
    well, i survived! felt a bit nauseous right after eating, but i think that may have been the good 'ole psyche working overtime!

1 down, 37 to go ... (10 broke in transit!) ...
    I'm so glad you didn't get sick!! Let us know what yummy egg dishes you make with all those eggs!

netbum is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    @angieh - sure will ... i'm kind of a basics sort of girl, though, so more than likely will have a lot of scrambled eggs "with" other stuff. one thing i did try, early into my latest primal plunge, was some good homemade chili over scrambled eggs ... YUM! it helped me get over the pasta i used to eat under my chili ...

@steve and lx ... thanks for the reassurance ... i will eat up with a lot more peace of mind now!!

@avocado ... i dunno what they would have done if i had received the eggs on schedule, but with 10 broken ... so far i am quite impressed with their customer service ... we will see how the next shipment arrives ... i just got some coconut flour, soap, and oil from them today ... very high quality products ... they definitely have a new loyal customer ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123