Thread: Carb-pushers start young page

Lewis is offline Senior Member

Carb-pushers start young

Primal Fuel
    Welcome to the Food in Schools primary training website ...
    http://www.foodinschools.org/

It also forms part of the national Healthy Schools programme, also funded by the DCSF, and will help your school to meet two of the criteria for the Healthy Schools standard by providing “practical food education for staff” and ensuring that “pupils have opportunities to learn about different types of food in the context of a balanced diet...”
    Which is?

"Base your meals on starchy foods ..."

http://www.foodinschools.org/index.p...d=53&Itemid=59

It's a bit like drug-dealers hanging out at the school gates! Get 'em young and get a hefty habit going.

Athena is offline Senior Member
    ...so sad. Im really not looking forward to having to fight CW influences when I have a kid....:-/ Its gonna be hard..I shudder when I see a little kid drink soda...

lmyers04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    ...so sad. Im really not looking forward to having to fight CW influences when I have a kid....:-/ Its gonna be hard..I shudder when I see a little kid drink soda...
    I am terrified of this challenge. Its going to be one of, if not the, biggest challenge of my adult life.

UpNorth is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by lmyers04 View Post
    I am terrified of this challenge. Its going to be one of, if not the, biggest challenge of my adult life.
    Don't be afraid. Parents have much more influence on kids then the school. Both my kids went through the "nutrition education" program when they hit 3rd grade (I think). It only took me a couple of days to re-educate them on the benefits of fats and the evils of grains.