Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you eat dinner at 8pm page 2

Guy_From_Amelie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Oh, regarding your plateau:
    Also, besides the diary, a sure-fire way to melt fat like a hot knife through butter: Find the steepest hill you can possibly find, and walk (or run) up it every day. When I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area, there was a huge hill I climbed every day and I was losing weight so quickly that it actually alarmed me and began walking a different way home.
    Although I (unfortunately) lived at the top of a hill in SF last year, I don't think even the steepest ones offer a ton extra, in terms of calories burned. For example, a walking a steep incline for 10 minutes would burn maybe 20 calories more than walking a zero degree incline. Now, your calves may protest these figures

Zed
    Zed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    One thing about being Primal is not you are not hungry 24/7 and you do not have the "eat every 2 hours" mentality. You listen to your body and eating becomes natural.

On normal days, I eat from 12:00pm-12:00am (I am not hungry when I wake up, so I just prolong the natural fasting), then "IF" till noon. I also sometimes skip dinner, extending my IF to at least 16-17 hours.

And like a previous poster said, contrary to popular opinion, I haven't gain weight or had my metabolism slowed down because I did not eat right after I wake up and then every 2 hours thereafter.
    Last edited by Zed; 08-08-2010 at 01:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12