Thread: Questions on Simplefit page

celticman is offline Member

Questions on Simplefit

I referred a couple of friends to Simplefit and we ended up some questions which maybe someone here could help with: in the workout section of the site, there are three columns that outline the exercise Levels. One is titled "for time"...does that mean you try to perform, under level 5, 26 pull ups, 51 pushups and 51 squats as quickly as possible all at once? Or would you do 6/6/6/2 pullups, 30/21 pushups and 51 squats as quickly as possible? Or, 6 pullups, 30 pushups, 30 squats and repeat until you've hit the recommended numbers as quickly as possible? (Keeping good form in mind.)

And with the 5 rounds for time, you keep going through each of the three exercises until you hit five rounds, as quickly as possible?

Next question: how does one determine his/her progression from one level to the next?

Finally, does anyone do any additional "work" on top of their Simplefit sessions?

Thanks!

cheapo is offline Senior Member
    The answers to your first three questions are all to be found in my primer.

With regards to adding additional work: many people do!

My only additional work is play: hockey, catch with my son...and home reno (not really play )

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good job on posting this thread in the Nutrition forum...
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal