Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Police Begin "Guns Drawn" Raids on Organic Food Stores in California page

Grok is offline Senior Member

Police Begin "Guns Drawn" Raids on Organic Food Stores in California

Primal Fuel
    I posted this on my journal last night, but nobody reads my journal, so I thought I'd re-post here.

Russ is offline Senior Member
    A fine example of state violence.

Comply or die

texas.grok is online now Senior Member
    CW with a gun, scary. And people why I laugh when they say we live in a free country (usually while they are waving their "Made in China" American flags).
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    This looks like the worst police raid in history. No form, no situational awareness, no communication, no backing up officers going into uncleared rooms. This is either fake or they have the worst training program in history. If there was anyone with a gun inside every cop would be dead except for maybe one.

I'd like to look into this more b/c I am still dumbfounded as to why anyone would raid a healthfoods store.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Why the hell was that guy standing there with his gun drawn in such an aggressive fashion for so long? It's like he was really, really hoping somebody would show up that he could shoot. He wasn't at the scene of a bank robbery; he was in an organic food warehouse. That really pisses me off.

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    They really look like Rent a Cops.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Rent a cops are way worse than real cops, because they're trying to pretend how tough they are. (Let me know if you want to know about my encounter with a mall cop.)

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry, I really do think there's more to this story than most people are seeing.
    Aajonus Vonderplanitz---he's the guy that is advocating raw/rotten meat consumption.

I can understand that the store didn't have the proper permits, but officers would not have entered with guns drawn unless some other factor was in play.

Something unusual is goin on here.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    "...I wonder if there's another factor here that Vonderplanitz doesn't allude to directly. If you read through his buying club membership materials, he takes what many in public health would consider to be a radical view of food rights. The application says the member wants food that is not only free of chemicals and undue heating or cooling, but also "may contain microbes, including but not limited to salmonella, E.coli, campylobacter,listeria, gangrene and parasites..." In other words, don't try to give us protection we don't want."

http://davidgumpert.squarespace.com/...-los-ange.html

There's the "Felony" part.

MichaelA is offline Senior Member
    Looks like someone is really pissed by the "be healthy" current... to bad the state is on that side as for now. I was hoping that obama's health reform would be a different approach of health care, as it says...protecting health not a disease oriented one the way it's been reformulated.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast