Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BigWillieStyle's journal to looking good naked page

BigWillieStyle is offline Junior Member

BigWillieStyle's journal to looking good naked

Primal Fuel
    It's time all to make the move y'all. Let's get this party started.

The cliff notes version goes like this... I'm 37 and a hurt my back enough that I had to have my mom drive me to the doctor. The good news is that no perminate damage happened. The bad news is that I was diagnosed as being a fat out of shape piece of shit.

Now my doctor was way more tactful than that but I put what he said in the "keeping it real-inator" 6000 and that is what came out.

The scale agreed. 315 should be on a clock, not a scale. 315 should be happy hour but this hour was less than happy.

Day one starts today.

Evita is offline Senior Member
    I Love a good real sense of humor! Your diagnosis made me laugh, and agreed about the 315, but for somebody somewhere its 500, so its not that bad Happy trails, and grok on!

SpiritWarrior is offline Member
    Good for you dude, its never too late to start. 1 day at a time is all it takes.

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Nice. We all have to start somewhere and by doing so you're adding years to your life. Also the sex gets even more ridiculous when you get going on this program. Always a plus.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Yesterday was day one... here are the highlights.

I like the leangains IF method due to work reasons. I work in a prison so leaving for lunch isnt practicle and bringing in food a huge pain in the ass most days. So I just forgo food until 5 or so. Yesterday looked like this.

5 pm. 10 oz of hamburger with 2 cups of a broccoli cauliflour mix.
    8 pm. 2 bratwursts and a shit load of saurkraut.
    10 pm. 50 grams of way protein with a heaping tablespoon of sugar free fiber.

I split up 20 grams of fish oil between these meals and took a multi vitamin, 5000iu of D-3, and magnesium at 8 pm.

This was food I had on hand so they were not the perfect choices. My back hurt way to much to head to the store. I hope to get to the store to get better quality protein sometime tonight.

My exercise consisted of me wincing and hobbling around my house. I should have took my Dr. up on the vicodin... I'm such a dumbass at times.

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    You certainly know how to open a thread!

Welcome aboard. On the bright side of being a dumbass ( ), when you start healing up you'll be well aware of any warning pains if you start going too quickly. I generally avoid painkillers....but more because I'm too stingy or forgetful to buy them!

Here's to day 2

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Welcome aboard, sirrah! Love your sense of humor!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    You certainly know how to open a thread!

Welcome aboard. On the bright side of being a dumbass ( ), when you start healing up you'll be well aware of any warning pains if you start going too quickly. I generally avoid painkillers....but more because I'm too stingy or forgetful to buy them!

Here's to day 2
    I have been rocking the lidocane patches. They are pretty sweet so far. I get through work reasonably well. I can only wear them 12 hours at a time so the remaining 12 hours can get a little rough.

Day 2 down. Let's go to the tape.

5pm. Large chicken breast with a sauerkraut.
    730pm. Another large chicken breast with a can of green beans.
    10pm. 50 grams of whey protein, heaping tablespoon of sugar free fiber, 10 grams fish oil, multi, 5000iu D-3, and magnesium.

Again, I'm just rocking what I have on hand. I haven't hobbled to the store yet.

strom is offline Senior Member
    Whoa another Delawarean! I need to work up to 10 grams of fish oil. Kind of pricey. Lol at keep it real in nator.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast