Thread: Raw Milk Sources - USA page

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Thought I'd share the wealth: http://www.realmilk.com/where2.html

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Anonymous Guest

also in the same vein:

http://www.eatwild.com/

Does anyone in nyc get raw milk delivered? There's a place apparently called Udder Milk Creamery and was just wondering what their prices & quality are.

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

I found my supplier form the local Weston A Price chapter, fyi. Jersey milk is SO good!

PS This is exactly the reason I just cant quit the dairy... I recently found a wonderfully delicious and healthy source!

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Moose is offline Junior Member

Whole Foods if there's one near you.

I can't drink the stuff. Within an hour, my voice becomes raspy, I'm filled with mucus, I get gassy and I just feel down the rest of the day. That being said, raw milk cheese and butter seem to have no negative effects on me....go figure...

RogerDeRok is offline Member

I've never really been a fan of drinking milk, so I don't miss it at all. I am a bit addicted to cheese though.

SugarCookieBrooklyn Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

timconradinc - I'm in Brooklyn and had my first delivery from Udder Milk last weekend...I haven't quite formed an opinion yet! Some aspects of the transaction were quite pleasant, others a bit sketchy. As far as the (2) products I tried (raw goat milk and eggs)...so far so good.