Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To binge with style page 2

cerebelumsdayoff is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You know you hit the primal rock bottom when your binge is, and I kid you not when I say this, vegetables! I don't give two shits about cookies, cake, ice cream, sweets, or any other indulgences, but get me a whole heap of some veggies (esoecially those nightshades; damn I love them) and I am in nirvana. There are days where I just slice up some eggplant, peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, onions, and anything else green I could find, bake it, and go crazy. That veggie concoction beats a cheesecake any day.

That and shaved coconut. That will be the bane of me it is that good.

And gin. Gin and seltzers make me do whacky things.

I find I can't do sweets anymore; I had a little piece of 99% dark chocolate (with 0.4 g sugar in my piece) and that was way too sweet.
    Last edited by cerebelumsdayoff; 08-02-2010 at 08:54 PM.
    --
    Here it is, your moment of zen.

It's a no brainer: The journal of the cerebelum

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    Love cheesecakes and burgers.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

almostGrok'd is offline Senior Member
    so where's the recipe for that cheesecake Batty??????

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    I'm not much on deserts but on my birthday my wife bakes me a German chocolate cake. All I need is the cake, a gallon of milk and don't dare put your hands in the immediate area, I will bite. Glad that is only once a year.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Love that pic, Batty; you should use that for your avatar!

lmyers04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebelumsdayoff View Post
    You know you hit the primal rock bottom when your binge is, and I kid you not when I say this, vegetables! I don't give two shits about cookies, cake, ice cream, sweets, or any other indulgences, but get me a whole heap of some veggies (esoecially those nightshades; damn I love them) and I am in nirvana. There are days where I just slice up some eggplant, peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, onions, and anything else green I could find, bake it, and go crazy. That veggie concoction beats a cheesecake any day.

That and shaved coconut. That will be the bane of me it is that good.

And gin. Gin and seltzers make me do whacky things.

I find I can't do sweets anymore; I had a little piece of 99% dark chocolate (with 0.4 g sugar in my piece) and that was way too sweet.
    you and your nightshades lol!!! you love em!

User JessJane has mentioned preferring to gorge on veggies......Im jealous of that!

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    I've finally managed to convince myself that nothing is worth the aftereffects unless it's really, really good ... and for me, that means it's gotta be homemade and it's gotta be cheesecake. I only know one person who can make cheesecake the way I like it... very limiting on the bingeing, lol. I probably shouldn't learn how to make them.

yesterday i binged on...

fruit (maybe 6-8 pieces throughout the day)
    twizzlers (the worst part)
    golden spoon
    a huge pre-bed bowl of cottage cheese, nuts, dried fruit, berries, and almond butter.

and i wouldn't take it back.

Hilary is online now Senior Member
    Full-fat yoghourt made with Jersey milk (the kind with a thick layer of deep yellow cream on top - bliss) plus berries, whatever nuts are around, and shavings of dark chocolate.

That cheesecake looks OK, though...

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodini View Post
    My binge of choice is cheese... oddly enough, that was the answer before PB too!
    i dont advocate binging really but cheese is my overeating go to as well! and maca nuts...but the consequences of that are haha the Sh%*&its...and the consequences of cheese....lack of sh(#&its

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast