Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strength Training Workout Video? page 2

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SheGlowsPale View Post
    If you only have 2lb weights I would recommend the Squeeze dvd. It has fantastic reviews..I've done it myself but I'm definitely more of a heavy lifting girl..but if you can't buy any heavy weights riht now and really need a dvd to work with then thats probably your best bet.

If you do ever get heavier weights I highly recommend Kelly Coffey Meyer's Muscle Definition or 30 minutes: Weights dvds..or even chalean extreme or p90x (but those are a whole program with cardio dvds included - I just don't use the cardio dvds)

Also look at collagevideo.com - they have really good previews of what you are looking for...however, most dvds (other then squeeze) are going to include cardio if you are only lifting 2lbs. :-/
    Where have you been all my life? :P

Yeah, I'll write these down! I'm probably thinking of a video not yet invented... maybe I'll have to do it :P
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

SheGlowsPale is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    Where have you been all my life? :P

Yeah, I'll write these down! I'm probably thinking of a video not yet invented... maybe I'll have to do it :P
    LOL, I used to be a workout dvd junkie. I'm going to sleep now but tomorrow at some point I'll try and message you a list of some workout dvds that you could do with maybe 5 or 8 lb weights if you are willing to invest in those (they are relatively cheap)
    The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Great
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    seven (six?) weeks to 100 pushups might be a good purchase for you - zero equipment, lots of photographs showing proper form, rigid schedule scaled for your fitness. Pushups are not the typical ladies excercise but they work a lot more than pecs and triceps for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12