Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strength Training Workout Video? page 2

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by SheGlowsPale View Post
    If you only have 2lb weights I would recommend the Squeeze dvd. It has fantastic reviews..I've done it myself but I'm definitely more of a heavy lifting girl..but if you can't buy any heavy weights riht now and really need a dvd to work with then thats probably your best bet.

If you do ever get heavier weights I highly recommend Kelly Coffey Meyer's Muscle Definition or 30 minutes: Weights dvds..or even chalean extreme or p90x (but those are a whole program with cardio dvds included - I just don't use the cardio dvds)

Also look at collagevideo.com - they have really good previews of what you are looking for...however, most dvds (other then squeeze) are going to include cardio if you are only lifting 2lbs. :-/
    Where have you been all my life? :P

Yeah, I'll write these down! I'm probably thinking of a video not yet invented... maybe I'll have to do it :P
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

SheGlowsPale is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    Where have you been all my life? :P

Yeah, I'll write these down! I'm probably thinking of a video not yet invented... maybe I'll have to do it :P
    LOL, I used to be a workout dvd junkie. I'm going to sleep now but tomorrow at some point I'll try and message you a list of some workout dvds that you could do with maybe 5 or 8 lb weights if you are willing to invest in those (they are relatively cheap)
    The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Great
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    seven (six?) weeks to 100 pushups might be a good purchase for you - zero equipment, lots of photographs showing proper form, rigid schedule scaled for your fitness. Pushups are not the typical ladies excercise but they work a lot more than pecs and triceps for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12