Thread: Help me build a good soup page

ikaika is offline Senior Member

Help me build a good soup

Primal Fuel
    Right now, I have some things to work with that need using up.

Cream
    Coconut Milk
    Salmon
    Shrimp
    Green Onions
    Avocado

I also have lobster stock to work with. I have lots of other ingredients but I thought there is bound to be some kind of good soup in here, I just need some help putting it together just right because I'd hate to waste these ingredients. I tried making a thai soup with a similar set one time and it was awful. Got any ideas?

-写

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    The lobster stock, coconut milk, salmon, and shrimp would be a good base to a curry. Add spices and some vegetation, maybe float the avocado slices on top as a edible fatty garnish?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was going to say that these ingredients scream for curry. But naiadknight beat me to it

You could also make a seafood chowder. Use the stock, onions, salmon, shrimp, scallops, a firm fish, anything really, add some sweet peppers, carrots, celery, maybe a spicey sausage, salt, pepper, I like red chili powder. Then top with cream.. yummy