Day late, but gotta start somewhere!
- Handful x2 of the most addictive combination in the world: almonds, pistachios, cashews. Cannot resist it when it's in the house!
- bowl of blueberries w/ coconut milk/oil/cinnamon
- 1 egg + 3 whites w. red pepper, onion
- piece of grilled salmon
- green smoothie
- rode 14mi on bike
- uphill sprints/walk through park
- swam for half an hour
- 10 push-ups
Thinking when I remember to take pics, ill post meals,etc on my blog as well as here.
- too. many. almonds. once again! urgh.
- cup of coffee w/ coconut milk, ice blended up. + cinnamon.
- 2 pcs bacon
- can of salmon, 2 eggs, mustard, some almond flour cooked up into a patty sort of thing (delish!) w/ salsa, salad.
- cup of blueb's w/ 2 tbsp's CO
- shrimp kebabs, zuchini, asparagus, green beans
- random medley of calisthenics...push-ups, planks, lunges, squats.
- medicine ball throws
- swam for an hour
- 15 pull-ups (negatives
Will be posting pics and rambles on blog later.
Easier just to post everything at once on my blog think i'll do that from now on
I love the photos of your food on the blog. Yummy. You've inspired me to get some shrimp.