Thread: Carry on my wayward son page

JohnOTD is offline Member

Carry on my wayward son

Shop Now
    So I fell off the wagon. Within a few months of eating garbage and barely exercising I gained back 10 of the 15 lbs I had lost.

Good news though! I met a wonderful woman during my time off the primal lifestyle. She and I have moved in together and she's all about going primal!

She's magic in the kitchen and she's been going through my copy of the Primal Cookbook. I haven't eaten this well in my life! We've had the Zucchini Egg Bake and we have bacon brocolli salad sitting in the fridge. Tomorrow it's coconut pancakes for breakfast!

We also spent all day at the beach snorkeling which was awesome except for getting burned. :/

So now I'm back with a vengeance and my helpmate is on board too! We're going to take "before" pictures now and post progress pics every three months.

Life is awesome!
    www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

SheGlowsPale is offline Senior Member
    Awesome! I'd think it makes it so much easier and more fun when you have someone to share this lifestyle with! Good Luck!
    The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

avocado is offline Senior Member
    Damn, I want a cook!

Chairdr is offline Senior Member
    So when my wife kicks me to the curb for being too damn healthy (& selfrightous) maybe i will cook for you.
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Griff is offline Senior Member
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

As long as you get back on the wagon, it doesn't matter that you fell off.
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html