Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is something I can add to raspberrys and blueberries

What is something I can add to raspberrys and blueberries

Shop Now
    that would make a good dessert? Whip cream?

I put half and half on mine here at work because there isn't heavy cream available

Little pieces of 100% (good quality) chocolate go well. The berries act as a sweetener and the chocolate is a wonderfully dark, complex addition. You could add some cream to that if you like.

I like them all by themselves. Also good with yogurt.

I've been putting my coconut milk in the fridge and then taking out the cream to mix with berries.. it's yum

steak fat

there's whipped heaven we've been discussing on other threads (3 parts marscapone to 5 parts cream). can be flavoured with cocoa, or cinnamon, or...
    One time I let some soak in Gran Marnier & spices, topped with whipped cream. Another gal said something about soaking in tequila & then grilling...
    If you have some nuts & seeds handy, you could make a berry "crisp". Warm the berries (spiced with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, whatever). Top with toasted crushed nuts &/or coconut. Add cream topping (or not). Bake in a clafouti. Cram them in your mouth while reading this... heehee

occasionally I take berries mixed with nuts and then 'top' with chilled coconut milk... sort of like a primal cereal... ...MmMmmgood...

Coconut milk + cocoa (or lindt 85%/90% squares, melted) + raspberries + refrigerate till chilled & creamy = delicious!

Shop Now
    cinnamon and cream. I love cinnamon on berries. It reminds me of Tazo Brambleberry tea without all the sugar. Yum.