Thread: Grok's Poo... page

wildema1 is offline Member

Grok's Poo...

Primal Fuel
    May be too much information but I need to know if I am normal...
    Was Grok's poo more soft/runny than hard? If not, what do I need to change about my diet? Or is my body simply adjusting?

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildema1 View Post
    May be too much information but I need to know if I am normal...
    Was Grok's poo more soft/runny than hard? If not, what do I need to change about my diet? Or is my body simply adjusting?
    Can you please post a picture of you standing next to a pile of your poo so that we can judge your body dimension-to-poo ratio and determine optimum poo rigidity for you?

Also, everyone's different so I'd imagine if you eat lots of fruit and veggies your poo will be soft and if you eat lots of protein with little fruits or veggies it's going to be smaller and firmer (although too much protein can cause splatter-poo).

Poo.

wildema1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    Can you please post a picture of you standing next to a pile of your poo so that we can judge your body dimension-to-poo ratio and determine optimum poo rigidity for you?

Also, everyone's different so I'd imagine if you eat lots of fruit and veggies your poo will be soft and if you eat lots of protein with little fruits or veggies it's going to be smaller and firmer (although too much protein can cause splatter-poo).

Poo.
    I thought I may be eating too much protein, but it was 1 gram (or less) per pound of lean muscle like Mark suggested. Maybe I should cut back anyways. The only reason I wasnt was because I am training of a 10 mile race so I am running a lot and dont want to deplete my muscle mass. I guess I will have to deal. Thanks for your help.

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    There is definitely a poo change when starting primal, mainly less poo I think. There's a 'no pooing it' thread and a few others that are worth searching and reading through the experiences people share. There's a red herring no poo = no shampoo, so if you hit that first, I don't mean that one!

I hope you find the poos for which you are searching..

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    My main experience with great poo is through my 100% well-fed (primal + some occasional soaked/sprouted/soured grains) Grokling#4. From birth to age 3, his poos always pass so soft (not watery, but soft & not formed/hard) & effortlessly that there is nothing left for me to wipe (he was EC'd = no poo'ing in diapers and leaving a smeary mess). The only exceptions have been when he had a tummy thing once or twice, and when he goes to Grandma's and eats SAD.

So far Grokling #5 is showing the same pattern. And every pet we've ever had & fed naturally.