Thread: What is Primal Leap? page

TinaC is offline Senior Member

What is Primal Leap?

Primal Fuel
    I keep seeing people mention the Primal Leap package coming out. What is it? I did a search but couldn't find anything with a definite description.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Theorising that one could change his gene expression within his own lifetime, Doctor Sam Beckett stepped into the Primal Leap accelerator and vanished... He woke to find himself trapped in the CW, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change human health for the better. His only guide on this journey is Mark, a health guru, who appears in the form of a blogger and forum admin that only Sam can see and hear. And so Doctor Beckett finds himself leaping from day to day, striving to make healthy what once was wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home…

I got nothin'.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalchild View Post
    Theorising that one could change his gene expression within his own lifetime, Doctor Sam Beckett stepped into the Primal Leap accelerator and vanished... He woke to find himself trapped in the CW, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change human health for the better. His only guide on this journey is Mark, a health guru, who appears in the form of a blogger and forum admin that only Sam can see and hear. And so Doctor Beckett finds himself leaping from day to day, striving to make healthy what once was wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home…
    i absolutely love this

livingprimal is offline Senior Member
    I think it is going to be "kit" or "program" to jumpstart one into the Primal Blueprint. It's either that or the Primal exercise program. Mark mentioned a couple months ago that both of these would be coming soon. But I really like PrimalChild's explanation....could you imagine the horror of waking up trapped in CW? Yikes!

Metismomma is offline Senior Member

I got nothin'.
    rofl! I like your theory! You know, I bet it would make a great tv program...just a few tweaks here in there...
    Calm the f**k down.

batty is offline Senior Member
    Theorising that one could change his gene expression within his own lifetime, Doctor Sam Beckett stepped into the Primal Leap accelerator and vanished... He woke to find himself trapped in the CW, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change human health for the better. His only guide on this journey is Mark, a health guru, who appears in the form of a blogger and forum admin that only Sam can see and hear. And so Doctor Beckett finds himself leaping from day to day, striving to make healthy what once was wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap homeÖ

I got nothin'.

oh and, to answer the OP's question:

Primal Leap
    We are nearing completion of a comprehensive 30-day, step-by-step program to help you reduce excess body fat quickly, safely and effortlessly. Almost as soon as the Primal Blueprint was published, it became clear that there was a strong demand for a companion program that could leverage the principles of the Primal Blueprint into a focused weight loss effort. I canít tell you how many times Iíve heard the comment, ďHey Mark, great book. Iím ready to go Primal. SoÖ.what do I do?Ē The Primal Leap offers a complete package of support materials, the centerpiece being a detailed Primal Leap Guidebook/Journal that contains action items and extensive journal exercises each week in the areas of diet, exercise and lifestyle. If you want to be told exactly what to do to achieve weight loss and to kick start your Primal life this package is for you.

The Primal Leap Package is more than just a Guidebook. It will also include:

Primal Blueprint DVD
    An extensive presentation of all ten laws and other topics from the book in a lively video format. Itís me on-location in the kitchen, at the grocery store, on the beach and in the studio offering up practical tips and teaching the Primal Blueprint lifestyle behaviors.

The Primal Blueprint Audio Book
    I narrate a carefully abridged version of the print book, so you can listen on-the-go.

The Primal Blueprint Cookbook
    A 250+ page hardcover book filled with 100+ dairy-free, gluten-free, low-carb, Primal recipes presented in full color photos. I know that this long-awaited addition to Primal Blueprint publications has been at the top of many of your wish lists. Itís nearing completion and I can confidently say that it will be worth the wait.

Youíll have an opportunity to get a free, digital preview of the book, including 5 of the most mouth-watering Primal recipes, on March 17 (and March 17 only), so check back.

The Primal Blueprint Poster
    A large 24◊30 inch poster that beautifully illustrates the core Primal Blueprint fitness, diet and lifestyle behavior with the 10 Laws, the Primal Blueprint Fitness Pyramid, Food Pyramid and Carbohydrate Curve.

Hang it in your garage, your rec room or anywhere else to keep you inspired and on track.

All this and other support material will be part of the Primal Leap package. We believe that the Primal Leap will give you the highly specific, practical guidance you need to drop between four and eight pounds of body fat in 30 days, without any struggling, suffering, or rebound effect risks that are inherent in the traditional weight loss approach, and will put you on the right track for optimum health for life. Furthermore, we will offer a one-on-one email/telephone support package if you have personal needs beyond the scope of the program kit.
    Last edited by batty; 07-29-2010 at 10:40 AM.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Clint is offline Senior Member

I got nothin'.

THIS is about the best thing I've ever read!

Bravo!!

TinaC is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Batty.

Primalchild - that was awesome.

ORBren is offline Senior Member
    +1 great minds!