Thread: Vegans Have Better Sex! (Not!) page

superdeluxe is offline Senior Member

Vegans Have Better Sex! (Not!)

Shop Now
    There is a crazy woman in her 60s who I have now seen on the A and D subways lines, and today, riding around SoHo in NYC on a bicycle, extolling the virtues of being a vegan. Normally she just goes on and on in a sing-song voice about how eating animals is disgusting and animal eaters will get lots of diseases. I guess that hasn't been getting her any converts. So today, she was whizzing along on her bicycle yelling "Vegans have better sex!" repeatedly.

Personally, my libido has gone up since eating more animal protein/fats. No current boyfriend, so I can't say for sure if primal sex is better, but "primal sex" certainly sounds like better sex than "vegan sex!"
    Il faut vivre et non pas seulement exister.

Beefsister is offline Senior Member
    Judging by how scrawny and malnourished most vegans I've seen look, I'll just assume that their sex is not, indeed, 'better'.

Also, if someone was wondering around and singing about vegan sex, I'd be very creeped out. Very. Maybe she is crazy from a lack of protein and fat in her diet?
    Remember, you are unique just like everybody else.

SheGlowsPale is offline Senior Member
    HAHAHA. I don't think Ive seen that woman yet. I think you should hit her with a big chicken drumstick next time you see her.

And Beefsister - Living in new york, I hardly ever get creeped out by anything anymore. I'm just thoroughly amused by the crazies now. but yes, I think the lack of fat might have something to do with it!

Oh yea, and in response to that woman - I don't know anything about vegan sex life, I won't knock it..but all I know is taking the grains out of my diet have put my libido into overdrive...so I highly doubt they have better sex then me :P
    Last edited by SheGlowsPale; 07-28-2010 at 10:01 AM.
    The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Since starting this my sex life has gone through the roof. My libido is constantly on overdrive and the wife loves it. Vegans can do whatever they hell they please but you'll never convince me that this lifestyle isn't phenomenal in every aspect espeically that one.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

RogerDeRok is offline Member
    Vegans are either thin and malnourished, or they're morbidly obese from grain and sugar overload. Not that I'm getting laid anyway, but if I was, they wuold NOT be having better sex than me.

Athena is offline Senior Member
    Well...lets look at evidence in nature:
    Only eats Grass (and fed grains to get fatter, quicker)

Meat Eater:

WHICH IS SEXIER?

If you eat primarily grass, this will happen to you:

Lewis is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    WHICH IS SEXIER?
    Well, if sex and power are to correlate, the aurochs is probably up there. Bulls are ancient symbols of power, and with good reason.

But, yeah, you can't put the wrong fuel in the tank and expect smooth running.

wyldeslash is offline Junior Member
    I would say its all in the eye of the beholder, i can think of nothing sexier than a girl making me bacon.

Nocturnalhorse is offline Senior Member
    Different folks, different strokes...I really don't bother. To each one their own.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Since starting this my sex life has gone through the roof..
    +1.

And I've btdt as a vegan as well. Except for the duration of nursing my kids, I've always had a highish sex drive.....but primal it's definitely higher now than as a veg/vegan.

My libido is constantly on overdrive and the wife loves it.
    +1...but in my case dh loves it. Seriously though, he needs to go primal b/c a little of someone else leading the way would be nice

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order