http://www.smartforlife.com/

I have seen this commercial tons of times on television and just can't believe it. I search online, and many claim it work to lose weight. Duh! It works because it is a pretty severe calorie restriction diet -- around 800-1000 calories. One is only eating one meal per day, eating cookies as replacement for the rest of the meals. For dinner, one is only allowed six ounces of protein and two half-cup servings of vegetables. WTF! And the prices are outrages!

I see this and feel sad that many are not embracing the Primal Blueprint as the way to lose weight and stay healthy.

Here is their recipe for blueberry cookies:

Triple Filtered Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Doctors Protein BlendTM (Milk Protein, Egg Protein, Organic Whey Protein), Hydrolyzed Collagen (Gelatin), Organic Whole Oats, Organic Crisp Rice (Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Molasses, Calcium Carbonate), Organic Invert Sugar, Organic Dried Blueberries, Organic Whole-Grain Wheat Flour, Vegetable Gum, Organic Soybean Oil and/or Enriched Organic Golden Flax Meal (Organic Flax, Fish Oil), Vegetable Gum, Organic Fractioned Palm Oil, Raw Organic Oat and/or Wheat Bran, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Pure Tahitian Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Sea Salt, Natural Flavoring, Organic Nutmeg. Contains at least 60% Organic Ingredients.

SAD!!!!!!!!!! I see this and similar diets as marketing ploy dress up with nice healthy talk and exercise to fool the naive.....