Thread: Grass feds and organics effect on hormones. page

dsantana is offline Senior Member

Grass feds and organics effect on hormones.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have been pondering a question. I have managed to move largely primal with one exception, I have not moved to grass fed meat and organics in all instances. I do eat them when I can afford them, but I am not close to completely there.

Here is where I am coming from. To date I have lost 40 pounds and I am finally under 200 for the first time in as long as I can remember. I can feel healthier and I starting to notice difference in my body from before I went primal to now. One aspect I am still searching for is energy. I have long had issues with depression. I know that food does impact the chemical make up in our systems.

Is there any research on the impact of corn fed vs grass fed on chemical make ups in particular depression?

Namasteak is offline Senior Member
    Going primal has helped with my anxiety/depression but not 100%. I have had to figure out what my triggers are and try to minimize them. For me that means getting daily exercise, eating well, minimizing caffeine (I'm fine with unlimited tea, but not with coffee for some reason) and making sure I get enough social interaction.
    DH is currently reading The Mood Cure and so far so good. PM me if you want to talk more.