Thread: OK so here another question from Noob page

Odar is offline Senior Member

OK so here another question from Noob

Primal Fuel
    In order for me to lose weight on PB - do I still have to count calories. I joined Fitday.com and my average calorie intake ranges from 1900 through to 2700 a day (?) I am finding it a bit confusing with Highfat Low carb and still keep calories under....

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odar View Post
    In order for me to lose weight on PB - do I still have to count calories. I joined Fitday.com and my average calorie intake ranges from 1900 through to 2700 a day (?) I am finding it a bit confusing with Highfat Low carb and still keep calories under....
    It takes awhile to get used to it. I find that I can't add lots of fat. Mostly, my food has enough fat 'as is' - ie brisket, avocado, a few nuts......I eat lots of veggies and do add evoo to my salads.

For me, 50% fat is about right.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Steve1907 is offline Senior Member
    to lose weight you will have to count calories for a few weeks to get a feel for what your target calories look like in the context of Primal. If you are heavy on veggies, reasonable on Protein and Fat, it may seem like alot more calories than it really is...
    "I am a member of PETA...People Eat Tasty Animals"

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So waht is the symptom of too much fat? I suspect I'm having too much for me, too...
    Quote Originally Posted by cillakat View Post
    It takes awhile to get used to it. I find that I can't add lots of fat. Mostly, my food has enough fat 'as is' - ie brisket, avocado, a few nuts......I eat lots of veggies and do add evoo to my salads.

For me, 50% fat is about right.
    So what is the symptom of too much fat? I suspect I'm having too much for me, too..