Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Sexiest Beach Bodies page

LessofMimi is offline Senior Member

2010 Sexiest Beach Bodies

Primal Fuel
    http://www.womenshealthmag.com/files...dies/index.php

Some nomminess. Some, not so much. Opinions?
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    Best one by far, Jessica Biel!
    I grok, therefore I am.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Jessica Biel for sho'.
    Fergie
    Pink

Guys:
    Kelly Slater

Daniel Craig! *faints*

Hugh Jackman (but actually not as wolverine...then he's too big)
    "For Wolverine, I ramp it up, he says. "I do an hour and a half a day in the gym and eat a thousand calories more a day than I would normally. And I train really hard. I crank up the Godsmack and Metallica. I yell and scream, which helps me get into the character and have a bitch of a workout." "

Paul Walker
    "a typical Paul Walker day, which involves spending maximum time getting serious exercise outdoors......"My motto is, you have to get in a sport a day," says Walker. "Playing a little basketball, volleyball, going out surfing, skating, whatever it is. It's the best way to live." As for diet, "My mom was always really healthy and cautious about her diet, so I'm not a big sugar guy. But other than that, I just eat lean.""

Bradley Cooper
    Matthew

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Some of those women look pretty soft and scrawny to me. Yeah, Jessica Biel is great.

Jason Statham for sure! I actually have a newspaper clip of him that I carry around in my gym bag. *swoon*

batty is offline Senior Member
    jessica biel and pink, definitely! a lot of the other women look like i could snap them in half just by looking at em.

props to courteney cox, too, because she's looking pretty slammin' at 46.

as soon as i started clicking on the guys, i thought, 'i bet mario lopez is in there'. he is my fave. and zac efron!

and i really just gotta lol at the endless hours of cardio all these people seem to be doing.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

twinmama is offline Senior Member
    Jessica Beil... best legs... the rest look skinny fat to me... (but yeah, at 46 and such, looking nice)

Jason... Yum, yum, yummy... and Hugh...Ohm and Matthew (did you see him in that dragon movie years ago? OH YEAH!) my faves... look like MEN... not boys. The others, nice bodies, feels like jail bait.

say_rahhh is offline Senior Member
    Jessica Biel is the only woman that I was like, wowza! She looks strong! But, being snippy, her shoulder width has man proportions, no?
    Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
    ~Borges

hannahc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by say_rahhh View Post
    Jessica Biel is the only woman that I was like, wowza! She looks strong! But, being snippy, her shoulder width has man proportions, no?
    I wasn't crazy about Jessica Beil, her shoulders are manish. I actually thought Hayden Panatierre looked strong and lean, and of course Gwen Stefani is always rocking a super strong body. The super skinny-minnies were not looking great, like the very first girl, Ashley Wentz, Whitney Port...not eating to be skinny does not look good.

As far as the guys go, they had a good mix of super ripped and mostly normal I thought. Jake Gyllenhall is looking awesome these days, that was actually not a great picture of him! Paul Walker is beautiful, but it's too bad he's a terrible actor...one of those pretty faces that should just stay quiet
    You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    I would say Hugh Jackman for the men has the best bod of all the dudes there. He's burly and cut all at the same time.
    I grok, therefore I am.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Meh. I prefer Adrennalynn. (And I'm not a big tattoo fan.)

...I actually kind of like Katy Perry, she's such a trollop, but that was a dog shit terrible picture of her.

Most of the girls looked okay, but I see better walking around times square every day.

As for the guys.... well, they all look like guys to me. Nothing really outstanding. Yeah I'd pretty much aspire to look like any of them, since I currently am about the same size, and shape as Jack Black, but none of them struck me as "impressive".
    Last edited by DarthFriendly; 07-27-2010 at 07:59 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast