Thread: sweating vs. smelling! page

Meg
    Meg is offline Member

sweating vs. smelling!

Shop Now
    Hi! I was wondering if anyone has noticed a decrease in their need for deodorant since adopting this way of life?? What causes this? I guess I am asking what causes the odor in the first place? I was nearly 100% while pregnant because of a skin rash and had no body odor. Now that the rash is gone, I am more like 70-80% and am back to normal body odor (normal for a SAD? or normal for me?). I know I could get back to 100%, but I feel great and can easily maintain the 70-80% without too much stress (I have an 8 week baby that causes enough stress ). Any thoughts?

Fatkid is offline Senior Member
    Bacteria causes the stink, AFAIK ... ... if your stinkless then the bacteria don't have a good home...

shannon is offline Senior Member
    i sweat my ass off and have absolutely NO stink! i make my family smell my pits LOL! i think it's just the clean foods we eat. my hub is not primal and not very pleasant to be around when he sweats. that smell comes from bacteria and other funk coming out through our pores. congrats on baby by the way! don't push yourself too hard right now, but do eat good for you and baby (especially if breast feeding). good luck;-)
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Fatkid is offline Senior Member
    I still had a little smell in my pits when I sweat ...but it could only be smelled from very close (read: less than 6 inches)... now I'm supplementing zinc and applying Baking soda to my underarms and the smell is completely gone.

shannon is offline Senior Member
    yes baking soda is great at de-stinkin'. you could also try coconut oil with all it's anti this and that properties.
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Yup. Pretty cool, eh?
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

alexdarwin25 is offline Member
    I sweat abnormally in my underarms i want to get rid of this kind of mess! I really hate the bad odor produces on it..

Somebody would help..
    Download FREE 3 Day Crash Course
    The Golden Rules You Must Follow to Sweat Normally | how to stop sweating | armpit sweating