Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I saw someone wearing VFFs in public! page 8

valmason01 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I wear them all day long. I work in the public schools and am on my feet a lot. But I also wear on the weekends as I am out doing errands. I had to put on real shoes for a job interview recently and my feet started hurting immediately.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Yes I see them everywhere now! I'd like to try them. Do I have to go to a store to get sized? Is there a way to figure out how to size online?

I would go to a store to get sized. They are European sizes and you need to try them on and walk around some to be sure of a fit. After that you can order online.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    I would go to a store to get sized. They are European sizes and you need to try them on and walk around some to be sure of a fit. After that you can order online.
    Also they can vary from one style to another. I wear a different size in the Treks than I do in the Classics for example.

Oh good to know! Thanks for that Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Also they can vary from one style to another. I wear a different size in the Treks than I do in the Classics for example.

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678