Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I saw someone wearing VFFs in public! page 2

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sorry, lined on the inside. I just wonder if they make your feet sweat.
    Last edited by Roberta; 07-24-2010 at 03:44 PM.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    I've never had a real sweating problem with mine. They're meant to be breathable.

RogerDeRok is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unchatenfrance View Post
    I don't know (don't have a pair myself) but the guy I saw was wearing low-cut socks with them, as he explained to the puzzled old lady and South East Asian family who were looking at them and asking questions!
    Some people wear toe socks with them (like Injini socks). Most prefer them without socks.

Angieh is offline Senior Member
    I live in Virginia in a rather... well, redneck... (sorry, but not sure how else to explain) area. I had never heard of them nor seen them until MDA. However, in June I saw a girl at a Phish show wearing them - that was my first and only sighting. They were a cute light blue pair -- and boy, she was dancing her butt off! I looked them up on ebay today and found a few pairs that wear only 19.00 -- is it possible there are counterfeits or are some models inexpensive??

Angieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDeRok View Post
    Some people wear toe socks with them (like Injini socks). Most prefer them without socks.
    Now some people in my Pilates class do wear the toe socks (you have to if you are using their mats).

RogerDeRok is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angieh View Post
    I live in Virginia in a rather... well, redneck... (sorry, but not sure how else to explain) area. I had never heard of them nor seen them until MDA. However, in June I saw a girl at a Phish show wearing them - that was my first and only sighting. They were a cute light blue pair -- and boy, she was dancing her butt off! I looked them up on ebay today and found a few pairs that wear only 19.00 -- is it possible there are counterfeits or are some models inexpensive??
    There are a lot of counterfeits out there. A good guide to spotting them is up at http://www.birthdayshoes.com

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    I wear mine out all the time. It's funny how much attention they get. As of yet, I haven't seen anyone else wearing them.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
    I wear mine out all the time. It's funny how much attention they get. As of yet, I haven't seen anyone else wearing them.
    Ditto. I went to the mall today and got asked about them 3 times in an hour and a half.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    I had a student who wore them to class all the time, and I've seen a couple guys on the train with them. But I see PB-style exercisers in my park all the time, too - we're not as rare in the big coastal cities as we might think.

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I went to the Farmers market today and met up with another PB'er for the first time, we were both wearing them, and no we didn't plan it that way
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast