Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Binging page

grokka is offline Senior Member

Binging

Primal Fuel
    Does anyone else have a problem with binging?
    Like eating an ENTIRE CAN OF COCONUT MILK. after a big meal. for no reason. like me?
    I can't believe I just did that. And I had berries and several handfuls of almonds as well. So full my stomach was hurting. Am I the only one with this problem?

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    I actually don't think there's anything wrong with the occasional, paleo (especially gluten-free) binge. I "binge" once in a while (maybe monthly?) on almond butter mixed with raisins and dark chocolate.

As long as you don't do it often, it's probably fine -- some would even say beneficial for combating leptin resistence.

And the stomach-burning effect will probably keep you from doing it again too soon, right?
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Chairdr is offline Senior Member
    Last night I ate 1/2 a bag of pistachios, a second slice of primal carrotcake(1st @ dinner for dessert), & than 1/2 a bag of almonds. I wasnt even hungry before. I finally had to go to bed to stop...So yes, you are far from alone. IFing today, its easy when you feel guilty..yeah yeah I know dont feel guilty blah blah.
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbeyGirl View Post
    I "binge" once in a while (maybe monthly?)
    Ditto on the monthly (or so) primal binge. This is the one time that I consume dairy again (aside from the occasional hard cheese). I go to town on Kefir, primal cheesecake, and dark chocolate. It's one of my small pleasures in life and it keeps me honest the rest of the time. Not to mention, I'm an absolute ANIMAL in the gym the day after!

If you want to try and stop yourself bingeing one thing is to brush your teeth after a meal. Nothing tastes right after the minty freshness

Chairdr is offline Senior Member
    That was always my mothers "trick". Can you say Breyers mint chocolate chip?
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

RogerDeRok is offline Member
    I often feel like my stomach is a bottomless pit. Takes a lot to get me full and sometimes I'll binge eat, even if it's primal foods.

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    I had a day like that yesterday, I wasn't exactly hungry but I wanted to eat. I also only got 5 hours sleep, so I think it was body reacting to that. Its pretty common actually, not enough sleep=binging.
    Calm the f**k down.

Spinner is offline Senior Member
    I binged the other night on broccoli in a cheese/cream sauce.... sooo good! Just couldn't get enough, but oh the PAIN after!!!!
    Every day is another stitch in the quilt of life.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Re-Start date 6/23/2011
    me--Post pregnancy --mama to a beautiful baby boy--
    273.4/269.3/115
    Hubby--230/227.8/165

slacker is offline Senior Member
    Peaches and blueberries are in season here right now. Need I say more?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast