Thread: Help-I have 685 MDA Emails! page

kjake55 Guest

Shop Now

Hi All-

I posted a comment to the challenge topics on the home page and I forgot to uncheck the box that says "email me when someone replies to this post" Well now I have hundreds of emails in my in-box and although I would love to hear what everyone has to say this is getting a bit out of hand! Can anyone tell me how to turn it off? Thanks in advance!

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

lol ... that's awesome.

Can't you unsuscribe?

vonterschpe Guest

haha. I saw that little box and thought how crappy it would be to accidentially check it. They should stop sometime soon, or at least slow down. lol. Sorry but i dont know how to uncheck it though...

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

That's hilarious. Can you create a message filter so they are automatically sent to another folder, or deleted?

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

Ha! Sorry you had to deal with the comment explosion. That is pretty funny. I suppose a mass delete is called for, eh? Looks like that comment board is pretty much wrapped up.