Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: I just don't feel like like working out

I just don't feel like like working out

Shop Now
    Am I just lazy ? I am a high functioning person with a successful business. I have noticed that I now have time to work out but I DONT!! I eat primal 75 % !!! I recently had flood work done and I was deficient in vitamin D, so I have started taking supplements for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Quote Originally Posted by sipps00 View Post
    Am I just lazy ? I am a high functioning person with a successful business. I have noticed that I now have time to work out but I DONT!! I eat primal 75 % !!! I recently had flood work done and I was deficient in vitamin D, so I have started taking supplements for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
    Define, "work out." It seems the first step would be to find something that you enjoy that is active. For me that's disc golf and swimming. But it could be a million other things...

If you are low in Vitamin D I suggest you do an activity outside in the sun during the middle of the day. It can just be brisk walking with little clothe on.
    Take a walk on the wild side.

Quote Originally Posted by ToldUzo View Post
    If you are low in Vitamin D I suggest you do an activity outside in the sun during the middle of the day. It can just be brisk walking with little clothe on.
    +1

For some, supplementation is necessary. But, we cannot supplement our way past our bad choices or take shortcuts through the swamp of laziness. As ToldUzo said, get into the sun with as much legal skin exposed as possible. You'll become much more motivated to take care of yourself once you get the hormones balanced with a little UV and infrared light.
    Stop by to visit at http://primalways.net
    Old Paths ... New Journeys

Shop Now
    Would agree with the above statements. At first I was trying to just do straight up sprinting, for the sole reason of sprinting. While I was able to do this just fine, it wasn't fun at all.

The best idea is to try and find something you enjoy doing physically, preferably outside for the Vit D def. For me, that would be longboarding(Great leg workout) disc golfing is also a lot of fun and very cheap, and instead of just sprinting once a week, I have replaced that with a 1 hour game of soccer in which I get plenty of sprints in, and instead of running for no reason, I have a purpose for running in Soccer, which kind of makes me not ever think about it while its happening.